Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the 4.9 second challenge

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
sure except i ended up spending my money for one on my bonnet bulge. might look into it again after my foamy tune

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
sure except i ended up spending my money for one on my bonnet bulge. might look into it again after my foamy tune

How much are they Troy and where ? ..................................
......................goes off to check ebay.......

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Thanks mate... there not to badley priced... i might get one myself... i will let you know....

PINKY355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN HSV WAGON
0-60mph time is now down to 4.179secs. A set of ET streets and the new Torque power dual plane hi rise manifold the latest changes. This was with a 2.05sec 60foot time so there is still room for improvement on that. I've lost 25rwhp off the peak power from what I had on the COME manifold but picked up extra lower end torque/power with the dual plane. If I kept the COME manifold I believe the time would have been simillar thou.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• tn_Gtec 001.jpg
    tn_Gtec 001.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 144
  • tn_Gtec 002.jpg
    tn_Gtec 002.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

FusionX

Reaction score
0-60mph time is now down to 4.179secs. A set of ET streets and the new Torque power dual plane hi rise manifold the latest changes. This was with a 2.05sec 60foot time so there is still room for improvement on that. I've lost 25rwhp off the peak power from what I had on the COME manifold but picked up extra lower end torque/power with the dual plane. If I kept the COME manifold I believe the time would have been simillar thou.

I recon you've made the right choice with the manifolds. Going from a COME manifold to a single plane, we picked up .3 a second down the drags (10.6 instead of a 10.9, 355 with solid cam). All of this was virtually made up in the first 60'.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
attachment.php

attachment.php

You know the original definition of a supercar is a car that can go 0-60 in under 4 seconds, not far off a superwagon :D