Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
WANK WANK WANK
NEXT YOU BE SAYING YOU ACTUALLY WORK ON A FARQKING HOLIDAY YOU WELFARE CHEAT OLD DINOSAUR SCUM
you are full of it, you can’t answer a simple question, answer is simple....
@ YOU’RE A ******* LIAR @LIKE YOUR FARKING RELATIVES EVEN AN ANT HAS MORE **** FOR BRAINS@
Unlike people metadata and putors and ip addresses @DONT LIE@ when you have connection issues at 3am in the morning.

HERE YA GO BRO HELPS TO PLUG LIAR OIL PRESSURE LEAKAGE ISSUES

..............´¯/)
............,/¯../
.........../..../
...../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
....\................'...../
.....\...\...\...... _.·´
.......\..............(
.........\.............\
...........\............\
............\............\
.............\............\

So you are saying my boss shouldn't have sent me on holidays...You are saying my boss shouldn't have complained about the 5 1/2 months of accured holidays I had owing and he shouldn't have sent me on my holiday.

I tell you what...Send me the pm and I'll gladly pass on my workplace, so you can tell my boss he shouldn't have sent me on holidays..I will even let you know when I'm back from holidays, so I can stand back and laugh at you...

Where have I said I'm working on my holidays? Also terrific to see, you are taking note of when I'm replying to topics and when I'm not....Damn shame you won't reply to pm's or send them...

You know my relatives do you? `Interesting...They waiting for me to find your address out, so they can help me collect that engine...Might be fairly interesting

I can answer simple questions, but the problem is, you're a proven liar and no matter what I reply with, you are bound to deny it.....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I think it might be trevor loves meth. **** how does one man have so much energy to type all day.

Comes from being a dole bludger....Needs something to fill his day in.

Oh and I better be careful...He will start accusing you of kissing my butt...

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Please for peace of JC stop talking shitt and get the facts.

******* priceless coming from you. You are the biggest contributor to talking **** with no facts I have ever seen and I been on this forum since inception.

I imagine your time here is limited as most are fed up with you. Your posts on here are embarrassing, children in primary school act like you do, name calling and trying to win points, abusing members and trying to belittle them. Best you jog on before you find the forum door smacking you into the middle of next year.

Oh and having worked in the system for many many years I know way more than you about Job Active and Centrelink so I can smell a dole bludger a mile off. You fit the mould perfectly. There are jobs out there despite COVID-19, bludgers are using it as an excuse not to apply for work.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
****, I go to work and look what I miss....

Looks like somebody's been a naughty little boy again. Some people don't learn!

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm really after a nice snapper...

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Total: 815 (members: 36, guests: 703, robots: 76)

36 members online .... 703 guests and more bots than members .... i wonder why people don't want to join .....

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Plenty of people just search for info rather than join. I know I did long before I joined.

If the place isn't to your liking there is nothing stopping you from leaving and not coming back.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Plenty of people just search for info rather than join. I know I did long before I joined.

If the place isn't to your liking there is nothing stopping you from leaving and not coming back.

It seems that is what most people do ... it's not the place that is the problem ....

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I seriously think you should head over to the Ford forums, they have a much larger membership and I'm sure many more would be gullible to your line of thought, many more sheeples for you to prey upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.