Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toys R Us

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Comm. 3.8L
I read this topic 3 times last night offline just to understand what took place.
Wasn't going to reply for the risk of been removed!
All I will say there was some intense bad languish used on all members involved, I understand why only one was banned, back chatting to staff never goes down well even though they also insulted him with bad languish which made him respond.
I can see he was pushed into it yet no action was taken by the other members which is not a good look.
If it was a ploy to have only one member banned again not a good look to anyone who wants to join.
Do we all have a right too free speech or only the elect? We are all adults well as far as we know we are.
Some of these topics I've read now since joining take's me back to High School days.
And this topic is one of those, people talking behind peoples backs is a form of bulling again school yard garbage.
This topic needs removed, not a good look to the outsiders looking in.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
I read this topic 3 times last night offline just to understand what took place.
Wasn't going to reply for the risk of been removed!
All I will say there was some intense bad languish used on all members involved, I understand why only one was banned, back chatting to staff never goes down well even though they also insulted him with bad languish which made him respond.
I can see he was pushed into it yet no action was taken by the other members which is not a good look.
If it was a ploy to have only one member banned again not a good look to anyone who wants to join.
Do we all have a right too free speech or only the elect? We are all adults well as far as we know we are.
Some of these topics I've read now since joining take's me back to High School days.
And this topic is one of those, people talking behind peoples backs is a form of bulling again school yard garbage.
This topic needs removed, not a good look to the outsiders looking in.

Don't take this the wrong way, because I'm not having a go at you personally
I'm just gonna tell you how it is, and how it has been on here in recent times.......

You've been a member on here for a whole lot of 4 days now......
Reality is, you know nothing about what has gone on here previously, and unless you've read every single thread on this forum in the last 4 days, you've got absolutely no idea of the useless majority of bullsh#t posts that this twat posted over the last 12 months or more

Anyway, regardless of what you may think you know after reading "Some Topics" since joining this forum, the moderators on here are more than fair, and pretty bloody lenient in my opinion. They will mostly let things unfold to a certain point, so to speak, and then they will publicly caution everyone to pull their heads in and keep it civil or risk being given a holiday

At the end of the day, this guy you don't know a thing about, and might be perceived as defending, was a total f#cking arsehat who just pissed everybody off with his consistent bullsh#t...........It's that plain and simple

It was only a matter of time until he was shown the door permanently by a Moderator
And the truth is......He did himself absolutely no favours after letting his true colours shine through in this particular thread

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Well said Matt.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Vin999 was only given a holiday. Time will tell.

Next week someone will be complaining the forum is to quiet.....

And the next reincarnation of TLH is banned!

Last edited:

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
No Mort, I don't think anyone here now will be complaining about the quietness, it would've been quiet much earlier had TLH not aggravated so many members. Nothing worse than someone giving up their time to help others and then another comes along and wants to shoot everyone down with their googling expertise.

It's upset many members on here that didn't want to get involved in the constant argey bargey that went back and forth. So as usual it's left to the few that will make a stand for what really is right. If that meant that the SA contingent with a bit of help from others on here had to do that, then so be it.

But if those irritating members are removed from here you'll find your role to be much easier, honestly Admin Tatiana should've never had to have gotten involved with things then and then only having things exploding like they did was disgraceful from a Forums point of view.

Anyway just my 2 cents worth and we're all looking forward to a much nicer sandpit to play in again.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Personally I'm looking forward to Vin coming back to see what he has to say now his Tinder profile and pictures of him have been exposed.....

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
No Mort, I don't think anyone here now will be complaining about the quietness, it would've been quiet much earlier had TLH not aggravated so many members. Nothing worse than someone giving up their time to help others and then another comes along and wants to shoot everyone down with their googling expertise.

It's upset many members on here that didn't want to get involved in the constant argey bargey that went back and forth. So as usual it's left to the few that will make a stand for what really is right. If that meant that the SA contingent with a bit of help from others on here had to do that, then so be it.

But if those irritating members are removed from here you'll find your role to be much easier, honestly Admin Tatiana should've never had to have gotten involved with things then and then only having things exploding like they did was disgraceful from a Forums point of view.

Anyway just my 2 cents worth and we're all looking forward to a much nicer sandpit to play in again.

You do know that ganging up on other members is against the forum rules?

Conspiring against members by creating hate groups to have them banned will not be tolerated, this includes negative rep of users or telling others to bait them. If we find this is happening, you will be banned. If there is a user you do not like, ignore them.

We do not remove a member simply because you or your friends don't like them, maybe you should follow the rules and ignore people you don't like. Remember it takes 2 to tango and there are plenty of members who would like to see others involved in this problem receive a holiday/ban for their part.

And which version was that?

Toys R Us

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Have Toys are Us posts been deleted I'd like to read them. I saw that name and never clicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.