Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
OK great, I just got back from SA and guess what VC proved me wrong well he said he was VC but anyway I filmed him and here you guys go.. Enjoy

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Seems fairly abusive to me. After all, you edited the post a few times, each time you added a little more.

The edit function is there to do exactly that. Edit.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yes, why have only one insult when you can add a bit more right.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Because personal attacks are against the forum rules. If you want to get banned permanently than go right ahead. Your choice.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
I think we all want to know more on this topic....

Hey @immortality, after reading the forum rules you made and before I comment on what you just typed .... I would be very interested to know why you just wrote that comment ????? :)

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Because personal attacks are against the forum rules. If you want to get banned permanently than go right ahead. Your choice.
Then why having you stopped all the personal attacks on me, no use preaching it if you don't stop it, oh and joining in supporting them doesn't help either, does the rules apply to staff as well?
And also in the rules it says no ganging up I lost count how many times I've been ganged up over nothing. I suppose if your not liked then you can do what ever and get away with it that's pretty farked up if you ask me.
How many conceded a gang? So far in the america riots I have 3 Keith, VC commodore and you, isn't that why you made this thread? Bitching will cause arguments and threats its a giving..

So please I want to know why people can rub my name through the mud and its play on, like I said In America riots read 468 onward and tell me who kept attacking who and it was allowed to continue? All over because I helped a Muslim friend which I tried to point out I'm not racist, then the attacks and bs was thrown at me over welfare which I corrected them nicely and copped more abuse, So come on are you going to have a talk to them or what you mentions my name but not theirs, isn't that ganging up. Play fair or stop being a staff member.
If you want to kick me out for responding to my name getting rubbed through the mud then do it, just shows the rules don't apply to everyone not even staff.

I've pulled my head in since been asked me too its about time you show something back and practice what you preach so we can all enjoy ever ones input without seeing my name rubbed through the mud in every thread that I respond to as I'm not going to allow my name to be abused for know reason, I let a few things go but you can only take so much.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Sounds like TLH is referring to this immortality forum rule @· Conspiring against members by creating hate groups to have them banned will not be tolerated, this includes negative rep of users or telling others to bait them. If we find this is happening, you will be banned. If there is a user you do not like, ignore them.

Doesn't take much to see if it walks and talksand quacks like a duck then it's aaaaaa duck :) and there has been a lot of walking and talking and quacking by the obvious same users on here, even a blind man can see that, :rolleyes: :) Go Figure :):rolleyes:

Last edited:

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey @immortality, after reading the forum rules you made and before I comment on what you just typed .... I would be very interested to know why you just wrote that comment ????? :)

Well the 2 off you have contaminated many a thread going on about some motor so clearly something has gone down. Surely if you two care to argue about it on an open forum you can share with the rest of us what it is all about.

No conspiracy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.