Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Oh boy !, I can see this can of worms tipping over and the contents just crawling all over the place. This is going to be an interesting ride indeed.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
That's probably the wrong question to ask. Rapists are some of the worst kind of scum in the world and deserve what ever they get and quiet frankly normally they get off light imho. Everybody is entitled to an opinion and everyone else has the right to disagree with said opinion. I don't see how you need to break the rules though to call out the person with the opinion you dont like.

The biggest problem I see is that certain people are happy to call someone out and/or bait them at every opportunity but cry like a bitch and complain when the shoe is on the other foot!

Let's just keep in mind the forum rules still apply, this isn't a free for all. Just a place for all the shite that otherwise end up clogging up other threads.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
That's probably the wrong question to ask. Rapists are some of the worst kind of scum in the world and deserve what ever they get and quiet frankly normally they get off light imho. Everybody is entitled to an opinion and everyone else has the right to disagree with said opinion. I don't see how you need to break the rules though to call out the person with the opinion you dont like.
Well it's an emotional reaction it's probably better to relase it in a rule breaking abusive kind of way tbh. I'm sure in a thread like the one it happend in the ruels can be a little more lax?

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I see no need for abuse. We are all adults aren't we? If you feel that strongly about something than maybe a public forum isn't the appropriate place.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I can see this can of worms tipping over and the contents just crawling all over the place

That has already happened.....just look at how certain people have infested so many threads with their bullsh!t.

I've never seen the need to Ignore anyone on here in nearly 14 years of membership but the cr@p these guys spew is relentless.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
I think I was unjustly treated here by staff because I broke the rules calling out 1985 VK because he blatantly states older citizens don't matter if they die. To me that's akin to saying black people don't matter or jews that died in the holocaust don't matter.
Where do you draw the line???? 70? 80? 90? it's an ethics question and that bloke is way out of line.
So I'll gladly give it to him again and risk being removed from this forum.

WTF are you typing about? Called me out? You are full of....

:)

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Now why the need to get abusive?

I've deleted the abusive text, let's keep this reasonably civil...

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Now why the need to get abusive?

I've deleted the abusive text, let's keep this reasonably civil...

Since when are asterixes abusive? Didn't you notice my smiley face emoji?

Shane should bring up the alleged posts he is referring to instead of rambling ...

Last edited:

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
WTF are you typing about? Called me out? You are full of **** you ignorant uninformed ****.

Maybe you need the zap zap ... might do you some good ...

:)

Seems fairly abusive to me. After all, you edited the post a few times, each time you added a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.