Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
images (90).jpeg

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Excuse the length of this......Thanks immortality for replying, last time I tagged your name referring to this issue in the last closed post, no reply or anything was done by you regardless of any of your time constraints, personal issues, or covid stuff, after all we are all in the same leaky boat trying to plug up any leaks.

And yes I actually/eventually looked and read those apparent forum rules for users. Very interesting read, pity many long time users you know have broken them countless times and challenged YOU publicly on your watch without any recourse. Why ? Go Figure ?

I agree on the first bit of your reply about contamination but the rest of your reply indicates your thinking is making assumptions or guesses about things you really don’t know or have a clue.

And what’s with the last bit “no conspiracy here comment”, is that not adding fuel to a fire you don’t know anything about or exists, Seriously mate get real or are you on the same bandwagon.

I am not arguing as stated, I am giving back clearly what is not mine and not true back to the sender, just like a letter wrongly addressed to a mail box. Return to sender.

You know that anyone can post any info without the need to be true or false. Its what the net is based on and lately fake news/lies/bullsheet/etc is worth more than the proven facts/truth. In fact some forums are wealth generated/dependant on fake info/bullsheet just like the bitcoin advertising scams and news/political outlets.

If a user like VC has a supposedly real life issue then there are avenues to go and resolve such things like a human being without any made up excuses/deflections. Examples are courts, consumer affairs and the police, making a official statement about anything like fraud/deception/theft and give all available truthful information/details and they will find /investigate anyone and charge where found/proven to have substance, not attack and abuse online users that they don’t know or never actually met face to face.

And if you look back at posted info, you will see VC instigated the start to his fiction/fabrication on this forum, not when it apparently happened but many months later after some of his porkies and fiction and pretence to knowing other things were plainly pointed out on this forum for all to see, which wasn’t liked.

There is no sane logic for accusing anyone on an online forum especially peddling fiction with absolutely no real proven facts produced whatsoever to prove anything apart from being an ????. There is only Insanity when one does the same thing over and over and over and over again and .....expects....... a different result ... their way.

One can only guess/assume there is some payoff to his actions/behaviour on here of constantly arguing, jumping in mid post and twisting/making things up to instigate negative response back from other users and not just myself. With people who keep peddling lies, they can’t seem to remember what they said before or answer simple questions and deflect and make up other excuses to hide their memory loss and being caught out and outed publicly, easy thing to do on an online forum hiding behind a keyboard, With telling the truth it’s easy, no bullsheet to remember.

But to put it in perspective, yes we know we have to deal with the many clones of the same person/s using different user names, checking online ip addresses is easy, so everything really is BD/ just pissing in the wind .... as psychology will tell you that a person’s past behaviour is a clear indicator of their future behaviour , it’s practiced/called Cognitive Therapy and yes I did psychology as part of my old degree along with a 12mth module in Harm Minimisation Strategy’s in Drug Counselling.

Nothing has gone down here or anywhere else. The truth is the 2 answers/options I posted before that you didn’t respond to as being either ....What VC is doing if his story is genuine, then he has made a genuine mistake thinking its me.. or ... He is exaggerating a big lie for some reason.
Simple rely older you get you do dumb things then Dementia kicks in, also I myself have a older sister that believes her own made up stories so it is a condition in some people maybe VC is one of those, its best if you ignore him he will blow away in the wind he wants you to bite he gets kicks out of it. I also see once his buttons are pressed he becomes very aggressive seems he can dish it out but hates the return to sender bit.
Just let him spew out bs just like testing oil pressure maybe that's why the engine is smoking something he done and wants to blame others for his own mistakes, not the first wont be the last.
I'm not saying I'm perfect I said wrong things about stuff but I'm very open to correction and I've apologized after all everyone's opinion is just that on here some right some wrong, in the end we all here to learn and help each other not abuse people because your different or post something you don't agree with by abusing a member over it. Just "Imagine" if we all the same the world be boring.

I said it before and I say it again I lost count how many members made people spend money on parts that not needed, best to get a fault scan done and have a mechanic physically look at it, we are all just guessing on most things, you might get say a 30/70 successful rate of solving their issues. Its only advise not a guarantee in solving a issue, at less they have a starting point.

Last edited:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I think the way that Trevor sticks up for Vin must mean they are in bed together....

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
How can I take someone to court? Firstly you need a FULL NAME, so you have a slim chance of finding an address....I only have a first name and that might be a shonkey..So hello, wakey wakey . This isn't a tv show...It's real life

Job front....Well, lets see Trevor....You claim you have medical certificates yet those medical certificates aren't suitable to get you on the pension....I call bs...Yes I am using my wives condition as proof...Her condition varies from yours yes, but the principal is exactly the same....You require a docs certificate, which she provided and was accepted....If you had medical certificates backing up your back condition, you would be on the pension

Work...Not a week ago, you claimed you were on the phone to your job provider, looking at working in Bunnings....However you previously claimed you can't be on your feet for an 8 hour day.....Hello....What will that job entail....:confused: More proof of making excuses why you shouldn't be classed as a dole bludger

Here you go....Job provider claiming this that and the other....Hello Trevor...wake up....Get off ones ass and look...Don't rely on someone else to get YOU A JOB....Also how can you blame the current economic situation for your LONG TERM unemployment? Again, shifting the blame on you being a dole bludger. And in typical dole bludger fashion, refuses to get off ones ass and look

Finally...The tractor thing...My offer is still on the table...I will go anywhere to prove I'm not a bsing keyboard warrior...After all, your premier doesn't want you in my state....You on the other hand, have been proved to be a bser and a dole bludger....Facts are all in plain site, fresh off your keyboard..Or what you have written to start with is bs....
Nice story bro, just shows how forgetful you are, you spew out so much crud you cant remember what bs you said.
Not a week ago try 2 days ago is your memory that bad, again full of crud and it flows quite regularly out of your head.
I told you how the point system works again your just full of shitt who knows sfa about welfare and the way the point system works, 10 points is the maximum you can get for your back if your mobile (without wheelchair), I'm not your wife but you wish I was I think you have a man crush on me with all this attention and trolling.
Get them to send you the impairment chart and the points you might learn something instead of making up stories, I only deal with facts not fortune telling when it comes to legal systems.
And like I said I just started with this Job agencies and we haven't meet yet in person due to covid, I had 3 phone calls now we are making progress and now he can look into those areas for me, maybe get a course in sales as well, you make out I do nothing in what I say that's because you don't bother asking me you just crud out shitt and abuse.
Again making up stories about 8hr a day shows how much you know, I wouldn't be on my feet for 8hr a day to fulfill my 15hr a fortnight if you bothered to read, there is a thing like part time you herd of it? Seems not just spewing out black crud fabricating shitt up as you do, my sister has a disease with believing in her own stories I think your on your way too. Oh for the record I think I did say I had 18 points out of 20 that you need before Turdbull changed the point system, You should try finding out facts for once but I forgive you its probably because your getting old. PS at less I'm honest unlike yourself . Oh and its not just my back..

Looking forward to your next crock of shitt you write down, your becoming like a old cracked record repeating the same shitt oh that's right its part of dementia kicking in but like I said I forgive you .

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I think the way that Trevor sticks up for Vin must mean they are in bed together....
You cant talk Mr backyard wrecker, So when you going over to Mr lover home he follows you he worships you I think he will even bl... Oops I stop.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Nice story bro, just shows how forgetful you are, you spew out so much crud you cant remember what bs you said.
Not a week ago try 2 days ago is your memory that bad, again full of crud and it flows quite regularly out of your head.
I told you how the point system works again your just full of shitt who knows sfa about welfare and the way the point system works, 10 points is the maximum you can get for your back if your mobile (without wheelchair), I'm not your wife but you wish I was I think you have a man crush on me with all this attention and trolling.
Get them to send you the impairment chart and the points you might learn something instead of making up stories, I only deal with facts not fortune telling when it comes to legal systems.
And like I said I just started with this Job agencies and we haven't meet yet in person due to covid, I had 3 phone calls now we are making progress and now he can look into those areas for me, maybe get a course in sales as well, you make out I do nothing in what I say that's because you don't bother asking me you just crud out shitt and abuse.
Again making up stories about 8hr a day shows how much you know, I wouldn't be on my feet for 8hr a day to fulfill my 15hr a fortnight if you bothered to read, there is a thing like part time you herd of it? Seems not just spewing out black crud fabricating shitt up as you do, my sister has a disease with believing in her own stories I think your on your way too. Oh for the record I think I did say I had 18 points out of 20 that you need before Turdbull changed the point system, You should try finding out facts for once but I forgive you its probably because your getting old. PS at less I'm honest unlike yourself . Oh and its not just my back..

Looking forward to your next crock of shitt you write down, your becoming like a old cracked record repeating the same shitt oh that's right its part of dementia kicking in but like I said I forgive you .

Bro...Well what a cock up from you straight off the bat...Bro is an slang Kiwi term....Incase you didn't know, I'm not kiwi

All this crap and no answer as to why you surposedly can't stand for 8 hours and yet been put in for a job a Bunnings.

Give a crap you have just started with the current job agency....How many is that you've been through? 4, 5, 10???....How many years you been on the dole 8,9, 10????

Give a **** about your alledged point system failure.....Facts are, you have medical certificates from doctors, they will be accepted by Centrelink if you are as bad as you claim and you'd be on a pension....

Give a **** you alledge I know nothing about the centrelink system...Fact is, I have proved I do, with the pension being granted to the wife...

All you need to do is prove you can actually get off the dole and stop crapping on

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Wow great story, with more infill/detail would make a best seller fictional book... I will critique later for you but for now I have just 1 question that you could truthfully answer back without any excuses or carrying on. :)

So tell you what, Which part/s of what I look like IS/ARE TRUE since you say you have seen me .....

I am 6’ @ 183cms tall and weigh 125 kgs, stocky with chubby gut, closeshaved head/hair, blue eyes, short goatee , tats on 1 arm only and 8 letters spelling 2 words below top knuckles on fingers.

I look forward to see what you say and what you match correctly. :)

You see, I could say what parts of this are truth and what is fiction, but we all know you will deny all of it.....Just like when I said your name Aiden...No response to that...Then again, how many names are you known by...Generally rip off merchants use bodgy names to try and cover their tracks reguarly

So pointless you trying critique it, because we all know you're full of it

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You cant talk Mr backyard wrecker, So when you going over to Mr lover home he follows you he worships you I think he will even bl... Oops I stop.

At least those backyard wreckers do a better job, without youtube.....And they even work for a crust

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Wow great story, with more infill/detail would make a best seller fictional book... I will critique later for you but for now I have just 1 question that you could truthfully answer back without any excuses or carrying on. :)

So tell you what, Which part/s of what I look like IS/ARE TRUE since you say you have seen me .....

I am 6’ @ 183cms tall and weigh 125 kgs, stocky with chubby gut, closeshaved head/hair, blue eyes, short goatee , tats on 1 arm only and 8 letters spelling 2 words below top knuckles on fingers.

I look forward to see what you say and what you match correctly. :)

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be turned on or scared?

Excuse the length of this......Thanks immortality for replying, last time I tagged your name referring to this issue in the last closed post, no reply or anything was done by you regardless of any of your time constraints, personal issues, or covid stuff, after all we are all in the same leaky boat trying to plug up any leaks.

And yes I actually/eventually looked and read those apparent forum rules for users. Very interesting read, pity many long time users you know have broken them countless times and challenged YOU publicly on your watch without any recourse. Why ? Go Figure ?

I agree on the first bit of your reply about contamination but the rest of your reply indicates your thinking is making assumptions or guesses about things you really don’t know or have a clue.

And what’s with the last bit “no conspiracy here comment”, is that not adding fuel to a fire you don’t know anything about or exists, Seriously mate get real or are you on the same bandwagon.

I am not arguing as stated, I am giving back clearly what is not mine and not true back to the sender, just like a letter wrongly addressed to a mail box. Return to sender.

You know that anyone can post any info without the need to be true or false. Its what the net is based on and lately fake news/lies/bullsheet/etc is worth more than the proven facts/truth. In fact some forums are wealth generated/dependant on fake info/bullsheet just like the bitcoin advertising scams and news/political outlets.

If a user like VC has a supposedly real life issue then there are avenues to go and resolve such things like a human being without any made up excuses/deflections. Examples are courts, consumer affairs and the police, making a official statement about anything like fraud/deception/theft and give all available truthful information/details and they will find /investigate anyone and charge where found/proven to have substance, not attack and abuse online users that they don’t know or never actually met face to face.

And if you look back at posted info, you will see VC instigated the start to his fiction/fabrication on this forum, not when it apparently happened but many months later after some of his porkies and fiction and pretence to knowing other things were plainly pointed out on this forum for all to see, which wasn’t liked.

There is no sane logic for accusing anyone on an online forum especially peddling fiction with absolutely no real proven facts produced whatsoever to prove anything apart from being an ????. There is only Insanity when one does the same thing over and over and over and over again and .....expects....... a different result ... their way.

One can only guess/assume there is some payoff to his actions/behaviour on here of constantly arguing, jumping in mid post and twisting/making things up to instigate negative response back from other users and not just myself. With people who keep peddling lies, they can’t seem to remember what they said before or answer simple questions and deflect and make up other excuses to hide their memory loss and being caught out and outed publicly, easy thing to do on an online forum hiding behind a keyboard, With telling the truth it’s easy, no bullsheet to remember.

But to put it in perspective, yes we know we have to deal with the many clones of the same person/s using different user names, checking online ip addresses is easy, so everything really is BD/ just pissing in the wind .... as psychology will tell you that a person’s past behaviour is a clear indicator of their future behaviour , it’s practiced/called Cognitive Therapy and yes I did psychology as part of my old degree along with a 12mth module in Harm Minimisation Strategy’s in Drug Counselling.

Nothing has gone down here or anywhere else. The truth is the 2 answers/options I posted before that you didn’t respond to as being either ....What VC is doing if his story is genuine, then he has made a genuine mistake thinking its me.. or ... He is exaggerating a big lie for some reason.

Yes some people have broken forum rules, he'll most of us have. Sometimes we let it slide, other times we'll give a friendly reminder but habitual offenders will cop a warning or ban.

You'll forgive me if I dont read every thread or post, I simply dont have the time as like most here I have a job and give my time here freely to help the Commodore community. I am not here to act as a cop or deal with people who can't seem to act their age and have petty arguments. If I did I would have been a primary school teacher although of late that is certainly what it feels like.

What I do here is a thankless job and no matter what I simply can't please everybody. I'm a fairly easy going guy, some of the old mods were a lot less tolerant of people breaking rules but when I start getting complaints about members behaviour than I have to do something.

As to the issue between VC and yourself i have no idea to the validity of what has been said or gone down but both parties have contributed to the public disagreement on the forum.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Simple rely older you get you do dumb things then Dementia kicks in, also I myself have a older sister that believes her own made up stories so it is a condition in some people maybe VC is one of those, its best if you ignore him he will blow away in the wind he wants you to bite he gets kicks out of it. I also see once his buttons are pressed he becomes very aggressive seems he can dish it out but hates the return to sender bit.
Just let him spew out bs just like testing oil pressure maybe that's why the engine is smoking something he done and wants to blame others for his own mistakes, not the first wont be the last.
I'm not saying I'm perfect I said wrong things about stuff but I'm very open to correction and I've apologized after all everyone's opinion is just that on here some right some wrong, in the end we all here to learn and help each other not abuse people because your different or post something you don't agree with by abusing a member over it. Just "Imagine" if we all the same the world be boring.

I said it before and I say it again I lost count how many members made people spend money on parts that not needed, best to get a fault scan done and have a mechanic physically look at it, we are all just guessing on most things, you might get say a 30/70 successful rate of solving their issues. Its only advise not a guarantee in solving a issue, at less they have a starting point.

I quite often return to sender with you Trevor....And all you do is make outrageous claims people are picking on you, or no one could understand how the system works because they're not in the system etc etc. Geez, you can't even choose the same ones that are surposed to be picking on you....

Oh and you're the best abuser on here...Of the welfare system...Proven over and over....So best you be careful what you say pal

Status
Not open for further replies.