Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Would you like to share? I just thought to change it up as dumbo still not getting it.

A dole bludger is classed as someone that doesn't want to work and is shown by being a long term unemployed person....They make varying excuses as to why they can't work, and/or solely rely on some other person/s to point them in the direction of employment...

From all your postings you fit into this category.....So try squirm your way out all you like....It ain't going to work...Facts are you are a dole bludger and are gloating about it

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
And way better than you as we know you didn't run in a newly built engine making it smoke, now your trying to blame someone who maybe or maybe not the person on here, she be right just rip the plugs out and do your oil pressure test, might have to much compression to oil ratio!! Oh dint you fark one cylinder on another engine already so this makes 2, give it to someone who knows what they are doing.

How do you know what I did with any engine? Were you there? Are you in coohoots with VIN, over the farked engine he sold me? Seems rather concidential, you started off reeming VIN over ripping me off and claiming he was someone else on this forum, now you are sucking up his butt....Please explain

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I don't know but keith seems to be up your butt,
upload_2020-6-26_11-48-35.jpeg

upload_2020-6-26_11-49-5.jpeg

I'm not going to explain it no more seems their not much between your ears.. Keep blowing smoke out of your bum, please send me your address so I can post your taxes back its starting to grow fur. I send you a fresh one too ya so you can smell it as your eye site very poor..

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I don't know but keith seems to be up your butt,
View attachment 211955
View attachment 211956

I'm not going to explain it no more seems their not much between your ears.. Keep blowing smoke out of your bum, please send me your address so I can post your taxes back its starting to grow fur. I send you a fresh one too ya so you can smell it as your eye site very poor..

Of course there's not much between my ears.....Everything you claim has been proven to be an attempted smoke screen for your antics and you hate it.....So here's your final claim over it....

How can you send my taxes back to me, even with my address? Wasn't that long ago, you were screaming poverty with the dole money you were receiving...You were claiming how difficult it was to survive on it, even down to posting a detailed account of where the money goes...

As for Keith being up my butt....Strange, other members were alledgedly up there not that long ago....What, someone agrees with me, that what you are doing is rorting the system and they are up my butt? Come on....Try another one, so that can be proven as bs as well.

You're the one making claims about my engines...You also make claims that VIN was another forum member under a different name and you're the one that said VIN should do the right thing (or words to that effect) about my engine...Please explain that

Seriously, it's about time you got off your ass and got a job and stop making piss poor excuses

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Are you in coohoots with VIN, over the farked engine he sold me?
Again making assumptions, I sure hope you don't assume stuff while working on peoples suspension.

You all ready admitted your going from his writing style, not rely solid evidence it was him their 26 + million people in Australia one is bound to write similar.

You said you met him but you cant even answer his question what was challenged to you!!

I think your in a nursing home making up stories. Well you called be anyone for that matter your just words hiding behind a screen accusing people you never meet.. Very sad life you have there grumps should get out more enjoy life a bit if you who you say u are. Why not be a career for your wife and live on a nice pension together and travel instead of being a grumpy old man picking on the less fortunate ones.

You can turn your life around before its too late you know, you can stay grumpy or get out see the sites before you end up in a wheelchair, that will make you even grumpier, I suppose keith will wipe your dribble and bum.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Again making assumptions, I sure hope you don't assume stuff while working on peoples suspension.

You all ready admitted your going from his writing style, not rely solid evidence it was him their 26 + million people in Australia one is bound to write similar.

You said you met him but you cant even answer his question what was challenged to you!!

I think your in a nursing home making up stories. Well you called be anyone for that matter your just words hiding behind a screen accusing people you never meet.. Very sad life you have there grumps should get out more enjoy life a bit if you who you say u are. Why not be a career for your wife and live on a nice pension together and travel instead of being a grumpy old man picking on the less fortunate ones.

You can turn your life around before its too late you know, you can stay grumpy or get out see the sites before you end up in a wheelchair, that will make you even grumpier, I suppose keith will wipe your dribble and bum.
images.jpeg-7.jpg

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

VIN...Didn't admit from a writing style...Go re-check...It was from a comment. I just haven't mentioned the comment...Oh and by the way, there are further comments he is making, which are proving he is the same person...

You still haven't answered why you assumed VIN was another forum member, nor why you made a comment about VIN doing the right thing over the engine

Sure do assume stuff, with peoples suspensions...I assume before checking, so I start at the right spot, where my assumptions are, so I can confirm or eliminate that being the issue.

I can answer the questions he put to me, but seriously do you think he'll admit what I put as being the truth on an open forum? I threw his name out there a little while back and absolute silence from him...

Accusing people I have never met? Of what...You being a dole bludger? Shows with every post you put up about you being unemployed and the pathetic excuses you come up with

Centrelink did say I could go on the carers pension, but guess what...I prefer to work, unlike you....Also working, gives me the extra cash to travel around and see what I want to see....It also keeps the mind active...Perhaps you should try getting a job and see if it helps your mind become active again...

If I end up in a wheel chair, at least I know it was from working...Unlike you, sitting on your butt the majority of the day, searching youtube for answers to questions...Here's a thought...Search youtube on how to get a job, rather than how to avoid getting a job...You might actually get somewhere with your life

Last edited:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
How can you send my taxes back to me, even with my address? Wasn't that long ago, you were screaming poverty with the dole money you were receiving...You were claiming how difficult it was to survive on it, even down to posting a detailed account of where the money goes...
Making up stories again.

You're the one making claims about my engines...You also make claims that VIN was another forum member under a different name and you're the one that said VIN should do the right thing (or words to that effect) about my engine...Please explain that
That was sort out long ago and I even apologized for it unlike all your ranting and abuse.

Get off my bum I will once I'm allowed out as you have notice we are in a pandemic and not allowed too travel and no one hiring they are firing.
And for your information as you just fall of knowledge you can't just sit on you bum on the dole, its not the 80-90s you have a thing called obligation to fulfill fail that you don't get paid, its not all roses and chocolate the shitt you have to do for such little money, you should try it sometime.

As for your misses well fark me how dumb are you we are not the same like I said so stop putting me down as her, and of course she has to declare the income its a farking wage. You definitely have some empty space between your ears. Go and grasp what I said and stop with the dribble.

As for the payment I haven't complained like you claim I think I recall saying you try to live on it but that's not struggling your just adding shitt again. I am enjoying the extra 540 per fortnight though thanks for that I'm getting some things I been wanting for awhile and keeping people in a job by spending it..

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
VIN...Didn't admit from a writing style...Go re-check...It was from a comment. I just haven't mentioned the comment...Oh and by the way, there are further comments he is making, which are proving he is the same person...

You still haven't answered why you assumed VIN was another forum member, nor why you made a comment about VIN doing the right thing over the engine

Sure do assume stuff, with peoples suspensions...I assume before checking, so I start at the right spot, where my assumptions are, so I can confirm or eliminate that being the issue.

I can answer the questions he put to me, but seriously do you think he'll admit what I put as being the truth on an open forum? I threw his name out there a little while back and absolute silence from him...

Accusing people I have never met? Of what...You being a dole bludger? Shows with every post you put up about you being unemployed and the pathetic excuses you come up with

Centrelink did say I could go on the carers pension, but guess what...I prefer to work, unlike you....Also working, gives me the extra cash to travel around and see what I want to see....It also keeps the mind active...Perhaps you should try getting a job and see if it helps your mind become active again...

If I end up in a wheel chair, at least I know it was from working...Unlike you, sitting on your butt the majority of the day, searching youtube for answers to questions...Here's a thought...Search youtube on how to get a job, rather than how to avoid getting a job...You might actually get somewhere with your life

I ignore him now. Same old same old crap. What got me was when he spoke about bums on benefits. It's him to a t.

Status
Not open for further replies.