Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
X2 Vin is on my ignore list too. I was tired of him harping on about how I should have done things right the first time, when the problem occurring wasn't because I was being slack. He would also go on about should have fitted a V8, even though I'm quite happy with my 6.....
I'd be quite happy to never see a post by Vin ever again.

Last edited:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
If I end up in a wheel chair, at least I know it was from working...Unlike you, sitting on your butt the majority of the day, searching youtube for answers to questions...Here's a thought...Search youtube on how to get a job, rather than how to avoid getting a job...You might actually get somewhere with your life

Like I said before you haven't or don't know what hard-work is. Anyone can walk around for 12hr in a workshop going from toolbox to car and make a cup of coffee or tea and go home fresh as a daisy. Removing a few bolts and replacing stuff reel hard, have you got rsi yet.

You know what a drilling rig is? Do you know what a brickie laborer is? You should know what farm hand is!! Please don't give me a lecture about working you wouldn't understand the term hard-work getting grease on your hands is not hard work.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Making up stories again.

That was sort out long ago and I even apologized for it unlike all your ranting and abuse.

Get off my bum I will once I'm allowed out as you have notice we are in a pandemic and not allowed too travel and no one hiring they are firing.
And for your information as you just fall of knowledge you can't just sit on you bum on the dole, its not the 80-90s you have a thing called obligation to fulfill fail that you don't get paid, its not all roses and chocolate the shitt you have to do for such little money, you should try it sometime.

As for your misses well fark me how dumb are you we are not the same like I said so stop putting me down as her, and of course she has to declare the income its a farking wage. You definitely have some empty space between your ears. Go and grasp what I said and stop with the dribble.

As for the payment I haven't complained like you claim I think I recall saying you try to live on it but that's not struggling your just adding shitt again. I am enjoying the extra 540 per fortnight though thanks for that I'm getting some things I been wanting for awhile and keeping people in a job by spending it..

I'd search through your posts to find where you claimed how difficult it was living on the dole, but that's impossible with yuor settings and all the bs you put up.

You are getting off your bum when the pandemic is over.....Explain the last 8 years??? Assuming that, because you said you hadn't done anywork for 8 years prior to helping your mate out

So you do the bare minimum to get the dole....And you also gloated about doing a stupid course where it had nothing to do with getting a job....It is obvious you have the system sussed out to stay on the dole for as long as you have.

I know my wife ain't the same as you...She's not a lazy bitch like you....I have posted about her to prove you are bsing about getting the pension and you're bsing about not declaring income unless you do a certain amount of hours a week...However you did an ass about face with that comment.

The pure and simple facts about getting a pension are....If you had medical evidence from what ever sources that can back up your existing medical conditions, centrelink will put you on the pension....You can make all the outrageous claims about the points system etc etc, but facts are facts...It is as plain as the nose on your face, you don't have the evidence and what you are posting about it is a bulldust excuse for you being a dole bludger

Of course you'd be enjoying the extra cash a fortnight...All dole bludgers love getting extra cash for doing sweet fark all

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Like I said before you haven't or don't know what hard-work is. Anyone can walk around for 12hr in a workshop going from toolbox to car and make a cup of coffee or tea and go home fresh as a daisy. Removing a few bolts and replacing stuff reel hard, have you got rsi yet.

You know what a drilling rig is? Do you know what a brickie laborer is? You should know what farm hand is!! Please don't give me a lecture about working you wouldn't understand the term hard-work getting grease on your hands is not hard work.

I can understand why you have rsi...Unfortunatly the gov't doesn't recognise self inflicted rsi as a reason to get the pension...So the truth is slowly emerging.

Ah, I might be doing those things, but at least I am employed...I could go on the carers pension but I'm not another Trevor...I want to work for my money, not have it handed to me through a rort

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
You Just keep out of it Mr I copy everyone post to look smart but cant fix his own car without asking people.
I worked you out long ago, someone who quotes stuff to peoples problems then hasn't got the knowledge to put a simple wiring harness on a HID light using a 7-10 dollar water proof plug from jaycar. Yes I know how to do it without asking, I got one here right now I put together for my new light bar. Oh I hope you got the 20 amp one.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I can understand why you have rsi...Unfortunatly the gov't doesn't recognise self inflicted rsi as a reason to get the pension...So the truth is slowly emerging.

Hahaha what have you already tried claiming a pension with rsi, I wouldn't know its not one of my conditions, but I know you have it with all the bs you throw around on here. Now I see you do know how the system works you tried all how else would you know. I haven't tried that one yet I give it a go and let you know if your right..

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I know my wife ain't the same as you...She's not a lazy bitch like you....I have posted about her to prove you are bsing about getting the pension and you're bsing about not declaring income unless you do a certain amount of hours a week...However you did an ass about face with that comment.
Now your a wife abuser too I hope you don't hit on her as well, I would never call my wife or any woman a bitch in that matter, true colors are coming out now is that how you get all that grumpy shitt out use your wife as a punching bag, I hope she doesn't read this forum.
Keep it up soon we work out who you rely are wife abuser.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
You Just keep out of it Mr I copy everyone post to look smart but cant fix his own car without asking people.
I worked you out long ago, someone who quotes stuff to peoples problems then hasn't got the knowledge to put a simple wiring harness on a HID light using a 7-10 dollar water proof plug from jaycar. Yes I know how to do it without asking, I got one here right now I put together for my new light bar. Oh I hope you got the 20 amp one.
images.jpeg-7.jpg

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Unfortunately TLH your assumptions are wrong. I was after an extension cable without plugs on one end so it would fit through the small hole in the back of the casing. Then I was going to fit the plugs, once the lead was through the hole. All I was asking was wanting to find out was where to buy this lead, as I explained I couldn't find it on the Jaycar website. And because I WORK I really only have time to stop at one shop, grab and go in my lunch break. If I was on a tax payer funded holiday I would have ample time to drive around and try five different places ;););)

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Unfortunately TLH your assumptions are wrong. I was after an extension cable without plugs on one end so it would fit through the small hole in the back of the casing. Then I was going to fit the plugs, once the lead was through the hole. All I was asking was wanting to find out was where to buy this lead, as I explained I couldn't find it on the Jaycar website. And because I WORK I really only have time to stop at one shop, grab and go in my lunch break. If I was on a tax payer funded holiday I would have ample time to drive around and try five different places ;););)
Well in your post you didn't explain it that well did you. Herd of pliers and male female connectors for inside to join the HID wires up instead of using the plug. Or even better solder and heat shrink.

Status
Not open for further replies.