Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
This is for TLH....
images.jpeg.jpg

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I could go on the carers pension but I'm not another Trevor...I want to work for my money, not have it handed to me through a rort

This is not totally true is it wife abuser, you told us the real reason you want to work, your wife and you don't get on calling her a bitch (Dog) says it all you cant stand been with her that's why you go to work, you probably made her go out and earn money too the way u speak about me, yeah I'm onto you, you don't want to help her that's why you work and hold the phone waiting for a call-out at night any excuse to get away from her.
Any man would take up the offer to stay home and take care of their wife but money comes first with you over life that's why your grumpy.

Going on care pension your on a good thing I know, one of my old mates got carers they brought a home a good car and even got a double garage all because you can get lots of things from being a carer you wont be worse off you be better off, they even got a wheelchair ramp free built front and back, happy wife happy life. You can either be happy or a grumpy old man your choice but I would choose happiness over money, I had it all it doesn't bring happiness Love brings that grumps so buy your wife some flowers and say sorry for the neglect before you loose her..

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I think it might be trevor loves meth. **** how does one man have so much energy to type all day.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Hahaha what have you already tried claiming a pension with rsi, I wouldn't know its not one of my conditions, but I know you have it with all the bs you throw around on here. Now I see you do know how the system works you tried all how else would you know. I haven't tried that one yet I give it a go and let you know if your right..

Who's the one that mentioned RSI? Certainly not me....

How can I try to claim the pension, when you have already queried why I am working, when I could get the carers pension....Contradicting yourself again

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Now your a wife abuser too I hope you don't hit on her as well, I would never call my wife or any woman a bitch in that matter, true colors are coming out now is that how you get all that grumpy shitt out use your wife as a punching bag, I hope she doesn't read this forum.
Keep it up soon we work out who you rely are wife abuser.

As I said my wife ISN'T a bitch...Quote "She's not a lazy bitch like you" With her not being a bitch, how does that make me a wife abuser? More bullcrap from you trying to deflect from your dole bludging ways...

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
And? That's not set by me that's centerlink guideline blame them, Also the course well that again was a job agency doing not mine, I don't know if you know job agencies have orders to, how it works if they fail to show anything to help you then that agent / person becomes unemployed so to prevent that they throw you in useless courses to make them look good even if it wont help their clients but you know this right because your full aware about the system, NOT. If your wife can work then why is she ripping off your taxes? Why isn't she working full time? Welfare bludger you know it because that's the same your saying to me. You good at bs wife abuser.

Of course, it's centrelinks fault you don't have a job...It's centrelinks fault you can get on a pension with all your medical issues....Come on, you're playing an old tune, which is getting you deeper with your case of being a dole bludger.

This is another classic example of someone who doesn't want to get a job...Relying on the system to get them a job....Wakey wakey, news flash...You're the only one that can get you a job

How are we ripping off the welfare system? We advise centrelink of every bit of income? Unlike you....We could both sit on welfare and not work, but unlike you, we are wired differently, where we actually want to earn a living, not rort the system like you

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
This is not totally true is it wife abuser, you told us the real reason you want to work, your wife and you don't get on calling her a bitch (Dog) says it all you cant stand been with her that's why you go to work, you probably made her go out and earn money too the way u speak about me, yeah I'm onto you, you don't want to help her that's why you work and hold the phone waiting for a call-out at night any excuse to get away from her.
Any man would take up the offer to stay home and take care of their wife but money comes first with you over life that's why your grumpy.

Going on care pension your on a good thing I know, one of my old mates got carers they brought a home a good car and even got a double garage all because you can get lots of things from being a carer you wont be worse off you be better off, they even got a wheelchair ramp free built front and back, happy wife happy life. You can either be happy or a grumpy old man your choice but I would choose happiness over money, I had it all it doesn't bring happiness Love brings that grumps so buy your wife some flowers and say sorry for the neglect before you loose her..

I wanted to give up work to be on a carers pension, but the wife wanted me to continue working....Also me continuing on working, is proving I'm not going on welfare for the heck of it. Unlike you

She actually hounded me to go back to work....I was and am still worried about her going back, but hey she wants to do it, I'm not stopping her.

You saying your mates are saying how terrific going on a carers pension is, just goes to show what sort of people you hang around...They don't give a stuff about any sort of employment...Lets bludge off the welfare system

Oh and as for my home life....Couldn't be happier....20 years no disagreements....Can't ask for a better life...

You on the other hand are getting very cranky....Must be all the lies you are getting caught out on...That's normal behaviour when that happens

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.