Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
I seriously think you should head over to the Ford forums, they have a much larger membership and I'm sure many more would be gullible to your line of thought, many more sheeples for you to prey upon.

Maybe we just need a different moderator.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Total: 815 (members: 36, guests: 703, robots: 76)

36 members online .... 703 guests and more bots than members .... i wonder why people don't want to join .....

Members: 158,010

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Damn, the Ford forums have died.....

Never mind.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes, next time I speak to the boss I'll propose that you'll become the next mod and I can retire. With your vast conspiracy knowledge you will make a fine addition to a forum there primarily to assist users with there Commodore conundrums.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Holden is dead maybe Chev be a better place, Only reason people don't come back or leave is of the trolling and abuse they cop from members or staff if they don't like your comment which is not abuse or attacks towards anyone and is on topic, You can see that very clear because once a thread starts and I respond to the topic at hand the same old shitt happens same little group including staff members come in start talking off topic and start abusing you then when you respond your the bad guy because they can't take the receiving end of the stick. Every farking topic that turns to shitt starts not from me but I wont sit back and cop it up the arse. If you don't like what I said then follow your farking rules you wrote and follow them or bin them.

The facts well I gave plenty yet to see any back from others who just dribble shitt and assume gold flows out of their mouth, one fact is for sure staff and the protected can break the rules and then have the coconuts to say pull your head in, if that's not double standards then what the fark is, calling me out because I defend my name been dragged through the mud shows this site is just one big orgie of biost twats that dont want anyone to dance in their party.

I bet I'm not the only one seeing what's going on, Vin worked it out too, His probably been kicked out now after VC had a cry, so much assumption and false bs been said personally to people its like a virus in cyberspace, the hate and the jealousy in this group explains why people don't hang around the biggest offenders are the staff taking sides and joining in then point the finger at the victim for responding that's the true fact you just seen 2 staff doing just that.

Only reason I pushed VC is to show its OK to abuse and attack one member constantly and nothing happens and soon as you do it back the love triangle shows up and defends the starter of the whole bloody thing. And I just proved it with 2 staff showing up pointing it towards me when VC crapped and abused me for being mildly crippled by pain and on welfare,
I lost count how many threads he keeps attacking me about it lost count and not once his name has been mentioned or pulled up on it, now if I tell you I am part Indiginus would you keep attacking me over my situation? Well I am on my fathers side but hey you didn't know because you all just assume and believe every word spoken.
I don't use my Indiginus blood line to dictate my life and I don't blame white fellow for the past as its where it should stay I'm just glad we had survivors and we all weren't wiped out. My dad always went bush so mum did all the upbringing in town she was white a pom so we didn't take up the indigenous heritage as we never had him around much he would come and go.

Lets hope this wakes up a few people on here because it be a shame to see this forum finnish up due to the love triangle pushing members away because they not blond.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Status
Not open for further replies.