Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Yeah ok I just noticed it now for some odd reason my computer is having issues on this site things take ages to load and it sometimes freezers and even goes to home page, don't know how to fix it so I apologize to you on that. It's like I'm on dial up speed but I'm not. This is why I never seen it and others, makes it hard when its a fast reply 4 other comments have happened before the page reloads so I missed it.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Holden is dead maybe Chev be a better place, Only reason people don't come back or leave is of the trolling and abuse they cop from members or staff if they don't like your comment which is not abuse or attacks towards anyone and is on topic, You can see that very clear because once a thread starts and I respond to the topic at hand the same old shitt happens same little group including staff members come in start talking off topic and start abusing you then when you respond your the bad guy because they can't take the receiving end of the stick. Every farking topic that turns to shitt starts not from me but I wont sit back and cop it up the arse. If you don't like what I said then follow your farking rules you wrote and follow them or bin them.

The facts well I gave plenty yet to see any back from others who just dribble shitt and assume gold flows out of their mouth, one fact is for sure staff and the protected can break the rules and then have the coconuts to say pull your head in, if that's not double standards then what the fark is, calling me out because I defend my name been dragged through the mud shows this site is just one big orgie of biost twats that dont want anyone to dance in their party.

I bet I'm not the only one seeing what's going on, Vin worked it out too, His probably been kicked out now after VC had a cry, so much assumption and false bs been said personally to people its like a virus in cyberspace, the hate and the jealousy in this group explains why people don't hang around the biggest offenders are the staff taking sides and joining in then point the finger at the victim for responding that's the true fact you just seen 2 staff doing just that.

Only reason I pushed VC is to show its OK to abuse and attack one member constantly and nothing happens and soon as you do it back the love triangle shows up and defends the starter of the whole bloody thing. And I just proved it with 2 staff showing up pointing it towards me when VC crapped and abused me for being mildly crippled by pain and on welfare,
I lost count how many threads he keeps attacking me about it lost count and not once his name has been mentioned or pulled up on it, now if I tell you I am part Indiginus would you keep attacking me over my situation? Well I am on my fathers side but hey you didn't know because you all just assume and believe every word spoken.
I don't use my Indiginus blood line to dictate my life and I don't blame white fellow for the past as its where it should stay I'm just glad we had survivors and we all weren't wiped out. My dad always went bush so mum did all the upbringing in town she was white a pom so we didn't take up the indigenous heritage as we never had him around much he would come and go.

Lets hope this wakes up a few people on here because it be a shame to see this forum finnish up due to the love triangle pushing members away because they not blond.

I haven't had a whinge to anyone pal...Originally with VIN, I tried to solve it via pm's, but he just kept ignoring and taughting me, so I called him out on the forum to show him for what he was. If he's left good...He's a waste of space....But I will be keeping an eye out on the street for the lowlife

I showed you up for what you are Trevor...You are a youtube expert and a dole bludger...Just becasue others agree, don't mean squat

Originally it was 3 other members that were surposed to be helping me gang up on you...Now your blaming 3 seperate members for doing it....Make up your mind o_O

The centrelink stuff...Seriously pal....It sticks out like a sore thumb what you are doing...You have tried all the excuses under the sun as to why you're a long term unemployed person and every excuse you have come up with has been shot down in flames....So give it a rest and actually get a job.

If you don't like being called a youtube expert and a dole bludger, stop using youtube as proof and being a dole bludger get a job...Real simple....That or leave.

If I was kissing the moderators asses, or visa versa, I wouldn't have copped a ban....I personally thought the ban I copped was a little rough for the comment I made, but I copped it on the chin and didn't whinge and whine about it.

I also received a warning prior to the ban from another moderator...Again, I thought it was a little rough, but again I copped it sweet and left it at that.

So again, you farked up.....

Last edited:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I haven't had a whinge to anyone pal...Originally with VIN, I tried to solve it via pm's, but he just kept ignoring and taughting me, so I called him out on the forum to show him for what he was. If he's left good...He's a waste of space....But I will be keeping an eye out on the street for the lowlife

I showed you up for what you are Trevor...You are a youtube expert and a dole bludger...

Originally it was 3 other members that were surposed to be helping me gang up on you...Now your blaming 3 seperate members for doing it....Make up your mind o_O

The centrelink stuff...Seriously pal....It sticks out like a sore thumb what you are doing...You have tried all the excuses under the sun as to why you're a long term unemployed person and every excuse you have come up with has been shot down in flames....So give it a rest and actually get a job.

If you don't like being called a youtube expert and a dole bludger, stop using youtube as proof and being a dole bludger get a job...Real simple....That or leave...
If your a whining bitch clap your hands, if you suffer from dementia clap your hands, You are a total farkwit ant you, winge winge winge a born farking looser who talks shitt without any facts, I feel sorry for your wife or is it your sister, well maybe neither you might be a robot, cybernet nah I think your in a special unit clinic suffering from up yourself syndrome.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
If your a whining bitch clap your hands, if you suffer from dementia clap your hands, You are a total farkwit ant you, winge winge winge a born farking looser who talks shitt without any facts, I feel sorry for your wife or is it your sister, well maybe neither you might be a robot, cybernet nah I think your in a special unit clinic suffering from up yourself syndrome.

So you're going to have really sore hands aren't you.

What are you trying to prove saying that stuff about my wife? That's kindergarden stuff....You really need to grow the fark up and actually do something constructive with your life....

You really are a wanker

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Oh and having worked in the system for many many years I know way more than you about Job Active and Centrelink so I can smell a dole bludger a mile off. You fit the mould perfectly. There are jobs out there despite COVID-19, bludgers are using it as an excuse not to apply for work.

Please follow the forum rules. Doesn't staff set the bar, what is good for the goose is good for the rest.

I will say this as I told them in centrelink they are all robots looking at a screen and no shitt but what's in front of them, I told my case worker that too my meeting was over, so I went to centrelink and challenged them guess what they apologized as the system they were looking at was wrong as I tried for 2 days to point out over the phone and in person, I even got a apology from head office would you believe, so u think you know me and have the right to attack my Indigenous heritage well keep it up and I have you in court for racism and slander and written abuse I screenshot it so don't worry trying to delete it, I smell a rat attack too you and your issue with unemployed.

Like I told dicknose Victoria in my area is in stay home mode, and if you care to read right back you might know these things instead of assuming things by jumping in, only reason you all want me gone is I'm not a far leftie supporter and don't join in your little bitching squad and agree with the slandor and bs.

Please deal with facts, their is now way other 1m people out of work and now with the High numbers in around my area more staff are loosing jobs, as your very awear the unemployed rate only goes of no work not the ones who do up to 20hr and still need support so the jobless is around 30% that's fact.

So please tell me and the 4m people looking for work where these jobs are, my agent like I said is helping but we haven't made contact in person as for social distance so at present there not much going to happen that's fact.
I asked him my chances and the odds my way at present he said is 1 in a million chance now thats not good odds is it. So you like the rest just assume.

Last edited:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
So you're going to have really sore hands aren't you.

What are you trying to prove saying that stuff about my wife? That's kindergarden stuff....You really need to grow the fark up and actually do something constructive with your life....

You really are a wanker
That's rich coming from the biggest wanker on here that goes on like a 5yo, and how old are you, I see your copying other material haven you got any original stuff or have you forgot where you are. I thought I just come down to your level of standards nothing else seems to sink in.

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Please follow the forum rules. Doesn't staff set the bar, what is good for the goose is good for the rest.

I will say this as I told them in centrelink they are all robots looking at a screen and no shitt but what's in front of them, I told my case worker that too my meeting was over, so I went to centrelink and challenged them guess what they apologized as the system they were looking at was wrong as I tried for 2 days to point out over the phone and in person, I even got a apology from head office would you believe, so u think you know me and have the right to attack my Indigenous heritage well keep it up and I have you in court for racism and slander and written abuse I screenshot it so don't worry trying to delete it, I smell a rat attack too you and your issue with unemployed.

Like I told dicknose Victoria in my area is in stay home mode, and if you care to read right back you might know these things instead of assuming things by jumping in, only reason you all want me gone is I'm not a far leftie supporter and don't join in your little bitching squad and agree with the slandor and bs.

So here you go again...Blaming centrelink and your job provider for you not being able to get a job...Explain the last 8 years. (might be out a year or 2)...You still haven't came up with an excuse for that one yet

How can he be attacking your heritage? You posted your heritage AFTER his reply....Seriously, you really are stooping to new lows

I want to sue you for making allegations that my wife is my sister....What's your details so I can lodge the paper work

I carry on like a 5 year old....Bit rich coming from you and your last reply to me....Might be best you look in the mirror before commenting

Posted all original material....Caught you out with a heap of it and still catching you out with a heap of it

Finally the found you bit...What's that all about....Your meds wearing off?

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Well why do you need to know about my life I don't prior into yours.
Why copy what I asked you.
So its wife ok.
Your attacking me because I'm different and honest.
Was a photo of you but didn't show up.
And been like a child please I lost count how many members post childish memes and shitt so why point me out.
So why just single me out when I've done sweet fark all to anyone and if I did I apologized un like you.
How about if it was you and or you cop is bludger think about its no different to me calling you jerk 50 times it will piss you off so why do it.
It hasn't been 8 years as you claim, I've been on sickness for 3 years and had 2 years of exemptions so in all maybe 2-3 years at best with more exemptions in that time, when you cant get out of bed or even dress yourself then you might understand. Not one provider has giving me hope they all shake their head and say you should be on a pension even centrelink told me that but like I said the system is preventing the sick unless your wheelchair bound or have no legs or arms. That's the facts just look at the cases you see on tv with people being denied, it comes down to the point chart as I mention not whats on the doctors report, oh found out rsi only classed as 3 points so no good, 10 is my highest still.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Well why do you need to know about my life I don't prior into yours.
Why copy what I asked you.
So its wife ok.
Your attacking me because I'm different and honest.
Was a photo of you but didn't show up.
And been like a child please I lost count how many members post childish memes and shitt so why point me out.
So why just single me out when I've done sweet fark all to anyone and if I did I apologized un like you.
How about if it was you and or you cop is bludger think about its no different to me calling you jerk 50 times it will piss you off so why do it.
It hasn't been 8 years as you claim, I've been on sickness for 3 years and had 2 years of exemptions so in all maybe 2-3 years at best with more exemptions in that time, when you cant get out of bed or even dress yourself then you might understand. Not one provider has giving me hope they all shake their head and say you should be on a pension even centrelink told me that but like I said the system is preventing the sick unless your wheelchair bound or have no legs or arms. That's the facts just look at the cases you see on tv with people being denied, it comes down to the point chart as I mention not whats on the doctors report, oh found out rsi only classed as 3 points so no good, 10 is my highest still.

Not attacking you as you claim and you are far from honest...

Where do we start...Maybe at the unemployed time....3 years + 2 years + 2 or 3 = 7 or 8 years...Now I did say 8 years and I might be out a year or 2....And that was only going by you saying you hadn't done any work for 8 years prior to helping your muslim friend out..(and I don't give a rats about race, colour or gender)

Fark the providers...The simple fact is...You want a job, you have to get it yourself...An employer doesn't employ a job provider, they employ a person....So cut the bulldust out blaming job providers for you not working

Covid 19 or Sars mark 2 or what ever crap you want to call it....Don't blame that crap for you being unemployed for the length of time you have...That has only been around for 3 months...You admitted you have been unemployed for 7 or 8 years

Not being on a pension....Cut the bulldust with that...Centrelink require medical reports stating what your conditions are preventing you from obtaining work...If you have as many problems as you claim you have, the pension will be given to you...All you seem to be saying is you only get 10 points for your back, which is the maximum for a back, yet you have other existing medical conditions preventing you from working...What don't those other medical conditions have a points rating? If they don't have a points rating, they obviously don't prevent you from working

I didn't come down in the last shower....First you are claiming I know jack about the system, then all of a sudden you're claiming you need to be wheel chair bound to get the pension, because I mentioned the wife is wheel chair bound....Come on, get real

I don't give a stuff if you call me a bludger...The simple fact is, I work for a living....I don't care what names you call me....Fark, I started work when your work mates called you a fuckwit for a simple mistake...These days they'd sack the workers ass for making comments like that...So do you think it'd bother me...Think again.

You on the other hand...It has been proven time and time again, you don't want work...A person that doesn't want to work is a bludger....

One thing I will agree on...You are different...I have never seen someone backflip as much as you...I have never seen someone use youtube as proof as much as you...I have never seen someone use the television as proof as much as you do....Youtube and television are all designed to prove the point they want it to prove....It doesn't actually prove anything

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.