Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Sadly stupidity and blatant arrogance isn't and that's what started all this around 12 months ago. Now as the instigator is gone from here maybe some normality may reinstated.

Yep break out the popcorn as Chuckmeister suggested.

All I can say is, I wished Admin Tatiana had gotten involved much earlier.

We don't just ban people because you take a dislike to someone, sending private messages to staff to try and get someone banned because you don't like them is pathetic and when I didn't ban him you then started abusing me. The user was given a number of reminders and holidays along the way.

You were abusive to the user via a comment in your signature which was removed by admin, maybe we should have just banned you instead?

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
The fact was you just weren't pro-active like Tatiana was, and if you think it was only me you're kidding yourself. Maybe it was just me that tried openly to bring this all to a stop long time ago. Don't deflect from yourself Mort.

Oh and while I'm at it Private Messages are just that "Private" and not for you to use to publicly Slut-Shame and humiliate folks, now that's an abuse of power.

Somehow I feel that you and I will never agree on anything so maybe it's best left there.

Last edited:

Utel67

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs s3 ute
What a ******* disgrace, last time I checked there was more than one person involved shame on you...

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
Shame on me ? for what ?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
The fact was you just weren't pro-active like Tatiana was, and if you think it was only me you're kidding yourself. Maybe it was just me that tried openly to bring this all to a stop long time ago. Don't deflect from yourself Mort.

Oh and while I'm at it Private Messages are just that "Private" and not for you to use to publicly Slut-Shame and humiliate folks, now that's an abuse of power.

Somehow I feel that you and I will never agree on anything so maybe it's best left there.

Ohh wow, so you don't want people to know that you had a private crusade against a particular user for some time. I'm not shaming anyone, just putting it out there that you were on a crusade to get a user banned because he said something you didn't like.

If you feel humiliated maybe you need to consider your own actions.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I enjoy harmless ribbing and teasing , I do not know , nor do I care what happened , but sending abusive PM's to people and making personal attacks, I think does cross a line . But I'll leave you with this little nugget from Archie Bunker
48416240_2122094421209757_961943640601526272_n.jpg

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Not likely...... or to find others to complain about not being able to work.
I was really starting to get the chits with the jibes about VC not knowing hard work cuz he works in a mechanic shop??? Fekkin hell, work is work we’ve all had tiring days at work doesn’t make it less important cuz it was as physical as other jobs?

The way I see is, if you are employed, you are a hard working person...

Yes some jobs require more physcial effort than others and I am not alone in saying that I am not the only one on here that does physcial work for a living and has medical ailments that could be used to stop working with, but choose to continue working for our own reasons.

Him on the other hand, I saw as a person that was using as many excuses as possible to not work....One can only hope centrelink cotton onto him and cut him off, so he has actually got to get off his ass and get a job

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
I wouldn’t have expected a response any different from you Mort. More deflection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.