Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Commodore Complete Wheel fitment Guide

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Hi Guys,

There have been a lot of threads of late asking about wheel/tyre fitment on different commodores.

Now, most of us know what fits on our particular model that we own but might not know about other models so what I was thinking is that if everybody can post in this thread their info of Model Commodore and rim/tyre combo including rim offset (and any other info you think relevant required to fit those wheels such as rolling guards or fitting coil-overs) than I will try and put together a comprehensive guide of what will/won't fit on the various models. In particular I'm interested in all the original factory fitted rim specifications for all the different model Commodores to use as a baseline.

Once we get a lot of info together I will update this post with all the relevant info.

Thanks

edit:

Example

VR Clubsport (IRS) 17x8 40p fitted with 234/45/17 tyres

(it seems that these rims were also available in 30P as the rim has both numbers cast in but mine have the 40P marked)

Last edited:

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
VZ S pac ute
245/35/19 unknown offset (PDW), FE2 Suspension
235/40/18 +48 (VE2 SV6), H&R lowered 40mm, front guards will need to be rolled.