Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The day democracy died in England, Oldham 09/01/2011

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Ok then,you a right to comment.I was from Liverpool meself and half of England's and the rest of the UK problems starts off with its people.

Rockingham? Sure you weren't born here and your parents are from the UK? Dunno... In the '70s and 80s Rockingham/Medina were "Little Britain." Wouldn't think it was still that way.

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Rockingham? Sure you weren't born here and your parents are from the UK? Dunno... In the '70s and 80s Rockingham/Medina were "Little Britain." Wouldn't think it was still that way.

Rockingham is still like ''little Britain'' i was born in Liverpool,England and move to Rockingham back in 03 just as **** Started to go down hill in north west England.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II

LOL wtf?
I think the bloke can comment on where he was BORN more then yourself.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
LOL wtf?
I think the bloke can comment on where he was BORN more then yourself.

Haha... It was a rhetorical Q bit it seems you're right Soop! I was just making a statement on the really high influx of Pom immigrants we had to put up with back then and _surely_ it must have stopped. Damn immigrants are still coming in! I wonder if they all still wear Doc Martins like they used to? Don't answer.. Rhetorical Q. I know they don't.

Edit: Yeah OK it probably wasn't very clear.. Sorry Soop.

Last edited:

jujibelly

ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
I couldn't care less.