Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The day democracy died in England, Oldham 09/01/2011

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
The day democracy died in Oldham. Derek Adams, British National Party PPC for Oldham East and Saddleworth by-election. This was an election hustings and Derek is seated with all the candidates until the Labour Party took exception to Derek's presence and .....called the police to have him evicted. Why are they so frightened? They do not want to hear the truth that's why!
What do you think?
YouTube - The day democracy died in Oldham.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Ummmmm, ok.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
I think the point was, some dude was saying something a major political party didn't like. So they had him removed.

Which yes, I can see the implications with that. Nothing new though. Democracy has always been an illusion. We've always been free to do what ever we want, so long as its what powerful people want us to do...

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
he is the full story: oldham is a **** hole city in the north of england

who cares.

Iam from north England and it's not a **** hole,grow up mate have you been there?

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
I think the point was, some dude was saying something a major political party didn't like. So they had him removed.

Which yes, I can see the implications with that. Nothing new though. Democracy has always been an illusion. We've always been free to do what ever we want, so long as its what powerful people want us to do...

spot on mate!

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
Iam from north England and it's not a **** hole,grow up mate have you been there?

yep! spent more than enough time in oldham too. tryin to rinse to tight northerns out of coin to fund youth rehabilitation programs in their own local community to reduce the crime rates. you think they care? lol.

there isnt a bomb big enough.

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Ok then,you a right to comment.I was from Liverpool meself and half of England's and the rest of the UK problems starts off with its people.