Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Dirty Slapper SSV Sportswagon now @428.2hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Well rim finally replaced and the other is being fixed.

Got the personal plates today too :D

Image071.jpg

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
Love the car Kikki, looks really good. With your new springs, i would just go with "lows", that way you won't scrape on everything. I have lows in my ute and it sits at a nice height i reckon. "Super lows" may be alright, but you have more chance of scraping on ****. Definitely don't get "ultra lows"

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
Awesome Ride Kikki... Don't worry bout the warranty get the cam + 3.5 Stally...thats whats in mine and I still had 3yrs to go on the new car warranty, some people call me silly others call me risk taker.
Love your rims, and the grumble sounds great... Go the chicks in the V8's!

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Thanks! We have been thinking about air bags... oh dear LOL! Probably just on the rear tho, its so hard, there are so many options. I was looking at it from behind the other day (nawww nice ass) and realised the exhaust does sit rather low so its something we're going to have to watch.

Thanks Herluv! I had my boss ask me the other day "Do you get lots of young guys try to drag you off from lights?" me "Ummm no, normally its me trying to drag them off at the lights" I don't think he quite knew what to say to that lol. It's soo tempting to void the warranty and go for it, but knowing my luck, the gear box will go or the engine will blow up LOL so not too sure yet! But it's very very tempting!

Another pic :D I'm so in love and cant wait to start spending way too much on it ARGH! It's going back to Young's on Monday coz the boot keeps going spastic, dont know whats up with it, but it wont open, then it will open when its not asked to lol weird stuff!
15716_437263184096_682864096_533626.jpg

Anwyll

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Berlina V6
That is a nice sportwagon, that was my intended upgrade from my old VX Exec but the great storm had other ideas

yentzelburger

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore Wagon
Lovely car!! Totally taken by wagons. They're the best I rekon.
I'd have a VE, but the morgatge takes all ma money atm, so I gotta stick with ma trusty VR.
I know what ya mean bout deposits an loans, etc.
Next job for my car is to drop it a fraction. Too high in tha wheel arches for me. Everyone else at home rekons it'll be too low. Whada u think?

my car 008.JPG

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Another pic just for the 4WD spec lovers (juzo) taken at the JCCCWA cruise on Sunday by Ash from Ignition Photos.

IMG_0337.jpg

On a lighter note, she should be lowered in the next month (c'mon tax man!)

Status
Not open for further replies.