Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The eBay lolz thread

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6

haha love the picture

ac78_3.JPG

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Holy crap, i just read what she spray painted on the boot spoiler!! :eek:

I know, at first I was wondering why there was no straight-on rear photo... then I saw the writing :p lol

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship

Oh wow... that's been for sale for almost a year. When I first moved to QLD that was for sale, I've seen it in the car yard down on the Moorooka Mile dozens of times on the way past. It looks shocking. And it's amazing, when they've got the bonnet popped in the display room, it's a stock V6...

They never had a price up on display in the window though. And at $30,000, no wonder.

HoldenManDan

Built, not bought...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 4.2L L67 T56 :D
Yeah that red vx is nice on the outside, but in terms of the interior, engine and pricetag its never gonna be sold!

Thought this one was funny: VT SS mags with RWC Tyres suit HSV VS VX VR VP VN VG VL - eBay Wheel, Tyre Packages, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 19-Sep-08 22:04:32 AEST)

some vt ss wheels and tyres, he craps on about how they're 2nd hand etc etc, but what i wanna know is how he can tell one of the rears is "about 62 per cent worn" ! WTF?

Anywho i lol'd.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Yeah that red vx is nice on the outside, but in terms of the interior, engine and pricetag its never gonna be sold!

Thought this one was funny: VT SS mags with RWC Tyres suit HSV VS VX VR VP VN VG VL - eBay Wheel, Tyre Packages, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 19-Sep-08 22:04:32 AEST)

some vt ss wheels and tyres, he craps on about how they're 2nd hand etc etc, but what i wanna know is how he can tell one of the rears is "about 62 per cent worn" ! WTF?

Anywho i lol'd.

LOL, and some other quotes from him

1 of about 62 per cent worn, other one only 40 per cent worn. Both even tread wear.
How do you measure 62% to begin with.... But how the **** is 62% and 40% equal?

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
even TREAD wear...meaning that both tires have worn their edges equally. Meaning the alignment and suspension is ok.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
even TREAD wear...meaning that both tires have worn their edges equally. Meaning the alignment and suspension is ok.

oh, my bad, didnt think about that. Though he was trying to say they are even.