Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The End of an Era

Badgerdog

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB Calais V
His final words, (coming from a legend like him) "Those who have driven it know how good a car it is." says it all for me.

Been here before with FPV, then Ford, then Chrysler in N.Z. so I am not going to shed a tear and will simply enjoy my ZB for as long as I have it.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
When I traded our VY2 Berlina and went to the dark side (SUV) in 2012 for physical reasons, I thought it was the last Commodore I would own but with the death of the Commie, I have this compelling urge to have a final fling and pick up a roughie for a long term restoration. They'll never be cheaper and parts are still in abundance. When I see what some of my earlier Holdens are worth these days, it might even appreciate while I restore it. Just need to clear out the garage and go lookin'.

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
When I traded our VY2 Berlina and went to the dark side (SUV) in 2012 for physical reasons, I thought it was the last Commodore I would own but with the death of the Commie, I have this compelling urge to have a final fling and pick up a toughie for a long term restoration. They'll never be cheaper and parts are still in abundance. When I see what some of my earlier Holdens are worth these days, it might even appreciate while I restore it. Just need to clear out the garage and go lookin'.

Do it !!!