Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Fitness Thread

pazzogen3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss ute 5.7
The best forum is a Aussie one called...... Ausbb. forum has everything from diets, programs,health,fitness. really good info. Will be posting those pics up soon as photoshoot was yeasterday, and to add 114kg bit still 11% body fat. Getting up there now people, want another 3kg by Christmas and down to 9% body fat. Well here's hopeing anyway.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Apologies for double posting but I just read this post and thought I'd respond to say that jockey's do some pretty friggen crazy things to lose fat. The gym I used to go to had a jockey frequent there, and he'd spend all his time running on a treadmill, wearing thick trackies, jumper and jacket with hood on, beanie on his head, and thick gloves. First time I saw him I didn't realise he was a jockey and thought he was mad, until someone told me he was a jockey and explained that they do that to sweat a lot and keep trim.
Was also listening to Triple M this afternoon and they were talking to a jockey, he was saying that he doesn't always get time to exercise so he simply drives his car with his heater going flat out to sweat while he drives.
I'd almost definitely pass out from doing that kind of stuff.
Extreme, id also pass way out after 2 minutes in a car with the heater on, was that summer?.

On the good side my sleeping is much better. Had about 6 hours last night.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Has anyone got any input on a "Chicken & Broccoli only" diet? My mate went on a diet of just chicken & broccoli and just came off it a few weeks ago and as far as I have seen it seems like it's done some good for him, though he was happy to come off it so I dunno how he went with it for the month he was on it.

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Has anyone got any input on a "Chicken & Broccoli only" diet? My mate went on a diet of just chicken & broccoli and just came off it a few weeks ago and as far as I have seen it seems like it's done some good for him, though he was happy to come off it so I dunno how he went with it for the month he was on it.

That would be a sh1tty form of ketosis dude. Not healthy to cut out all carbs and fats like that. Dude was just starving himself (not necessary). Google ketosis if you want, pretty much a no carb high fat, high protein diet that you use for a short period of time to get "shredded" (well below 10% bf). The only reason he lost weight was because he had no carbs and no calories. He probably felt like **** though (carbs = energy)

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Was he trimming down for competition or something carb depleted!.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
Was he trimming down for competition or something carb depleted!.

I hope it was for something worthwhile, unfortunately so many people just jump on whatever bandwagon happens to be passing by.

New diet; strawberries and grilled mackerel. Trust me i'm a professional.

pazzogen3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss ute 5.7
Guy at our gym 3 weeks out from comp to get shredded, will have protien shake and banana 7 times aday. Can lose up to 3kg aweek from that diet. But highly not reccomended.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I"m eating pasta too haha, not just chicken and broccoli. I think he needed to lose a few more KG's to fit into a fighting category (He does amateur MMA/UFC/whatever you want to call it) or something, I didn't really ask him, but yeah I'd never cut out carbs again, I tried it once and went straight into a low carb diet and after a week I felt so terrible I ended up going back to normal eating, which was good but didn't help.