Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Fox 2.0 - VZ V8 Thunder

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
Haven't done much lately, Found a hose clamp half off the other day - fixed it and found myself running close to 14psi so off I went to learn how to program the eboost 2 (which was very easy).

Contemplating buying a set of these:

HOLDEN VT VX VY VZ LS1 V8 10.5MM EAGLE PERFORMANCE LEAD SET

$100 for a set of 10.5mm leads is pretty damn good considering turbo cars like to eat them.

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Last edited by a moderator:

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey mate ute looks and sounds sick, any more updates? i cant wait to join the boosted v8 crew!

Nice power figure too, have u got a cam or anything?

Yeah thanks boss, I run an NA 218/233 isky cam which doesn't help on the boosted power side of things, but it still goes alright. The only update is I've put an extra muffler to quieten it down a bit - which was a horrible fail...

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Yeah thanks boss, I run an NA 218/233 isky cam which doesn't help on the boosted power side of things, but it still goes alright. The only update is I've put an extra muffler to quieten it down a bit - which was a horrible fail...

Ohh yeahh nice man do you plan on changing the cam?

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Nahhhh it does the job, I mean how much power does a ute need? I've got new comp lifters, rockers plus I'm getting pushrods and rod bolts - hopefully that'll be the last modification EVER!

...but we both know it won't be...

haha nice man nice, i dunno if u have said it, but how much boost are you running atm? yeah i said cam would be my last, haha it didnt last long!