Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Fox 2.0 - VZ V8 Thunder

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
A few time wasters. Had one guy ring up and tell me my fuel system was wrong...
Selling anything these days is just a mission on its own bro best of luck with sale. Free Bump for a mean as Ute.

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
Selling anything these days is just a mission on its own bro best of luck with sale. Free Bump for a mean as Ute.

Thanks bruss, in all honesty I'm not too stressed having it sit, lately I've been driving it around - did a nice lazy trip to kingaroy then to the gold Coast on the weekend and it's such a beautiful car to drive! It's got another 6 months of rego on it so I'll probably hold onto it till then anyway

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
What's happened lately?

In tank pump died - replaced with Aeroflow 255L/H in tank pump
Bosch pumps died after running dry from said other pump dying - new ones ordered.
The latest Mcleod RST piece of crap clutch died after one launch - pulled that crap out, chucked it in the bin and now running a rediculously heavy NPC single - doesn't slip regardless of how you rape it.
Back to running screamer - oh the noises!

Oh....

And I received a deposit on the whole car, did think about parting out the turbo kit and keeping it NA but I think it's time to move on from this. I'd like to think I'll be responsible and spend the money on the house buuuuuuuut I'll probably just spend it on the evo...

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
RIP fox 2.0.
One_and_only is ok but the fox will never see the road again.

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Been in hospital all night, got rear ended by a focus at 80km on the gateway bridge, ute is written off. Hard Cover came through the window and tried to take my head off...
WTF hope your all good that sucks a sad end to a mean Ute good to know you still have your head attached too.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Not good to hear mate, best of luck recovering Julian.

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks guys, was devastating I honestly loved this thing so much, looking back at the beginning I bought it stock bar a no muffler exhaust, promised to put an exhaust on and a mafless tune and job done - nek minnit it was an alcoholic 600hp rape machine. I sold it to a guy in Townsville just so I wouldn't have to see it ever again and I guess in a round about way I made sure of that... I'll try and buy it back provided it goes cheap enough as the front is still perfect annnnnnnd those seats would go well in my hiace...