Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the 'funny things you used to say at school' thread

lieos

what ford i didnt see it
Reaction score
lol i still use CBF these days. similar to an earlier post with the swapping of letters is cunny funt or funny c/unt. we also love payin this chinese guy out at my work with the rabbits in china thing hehehe brings back some great memories and who can 4get the old throwing things in the fan although never nefing like a chicken sandwich. tried a school bag once which broke the fan. oh and one time every guy in my maths class got detention for a fire extingsher fight.

wilburiscool

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSIII Statesman 5L
I remember one year the year 12s (muck up week) stuck a dead fish in a hole in the wall between two classrooms - stank for weeks! Throwing rotten eggs into the back of window/wall air conditioners - same result! These two take the cake for me though - the year before me they changed all the clocks in the school forward 15 minutes, and then changed the siren forward as well - we all went home early for 2 days before they realised! And my year, we syncronised all the clocks on the computers so they were 1 second apart and then programmed them all to shut down at 12:00! Soo funny to watch the teachers watching every computer shut down 1 second after the other!!!! LOL