Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the future?

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
hey people i was just wondering, with my car its a vn s1 and i want to make it pretty powerful, not a 10 second car or anything but enough for a daily driver to give me a bit of a kick.
what i was thinking about was stroking the engine but relised its around 8grand or something on the COME racing site, and what else would people recomend? i save up and get it done? or go to another company?(i dont know any more) i really want to increase my torque just so i get that push bak in your seat effect. and it wont be happening for a long time if i get it stroked(about 2 years), so yeah what do people recomend? to do little bit at a time or send it to them to do or what ever and another thing im sure i read on there site is they only do series 2.... is that correct or did i read it wrong?, thanks in advance. :D:D:D

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN series II custom :) and VZ exec
yeah was just reading about that in my magazine just before, there is another company that makes the stroker kits as well, but yeah pretty sure only for series II cos of the different rear main seal, as the series 1 is a rope seal and the series II is a neoprene seal (I think). as for how to get it done probably best to save up and send it in, unless you are confident enough to try some of it yourself,
not sure if what i said helps you in any way but thats my 2c
cheers, nick

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
yeah helps alot, so ill have to buy a series 2 engine and send it in, that could actually work out alot better because ill leave the series 1 in until i got everything to have it running then jus put the engine in, and what stuff can i do now for performance? because in the next year im planning to have a CAI, pod, extractors, exaust,lsd and a transcooler and shift kit and before them a trans reco just to be safe and do some conmetic work... thanks:D