Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Great NZ Lockdown 2020 thread

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Definitely. Going hard early is going to save lives. I wish people would see that.

Absolutely, although I do wish people would take it more seriously, the majority are , but some are flagrantly ignoring the lockdown

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yes. We have groups of hoons on dirt bikes racing around the streets. Hoping one crashes soon. Especially one not wearing a helmet. ******* idiots. Hope that guy that spat on cops gets locked up too.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Day 6, 31 March 2020

Weight: 113.3kg

More productive day. Missus not happy, house cleaning to increase.... Cleaned out a gutter that overflowed in the rain the other night and started cleaning down the next section to be painted. Modified the dishwasher so it will fit properly under the kitchen bench (only been waiting a few years..) Home made wood fired pizza for dinner :) More work ****. Getting frustrating with no resolution in sight. Staff getting screwed as usual.

Ah, so that's not just an Aus thing then.

Unfortunately not. Offender showing symptoms of Covid19. In my books that is assault with intent and deadly weapon. Hope he gets the book thrown at him.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Unfortunately not. Offender showing symptoms of Covid19. In my books that is assault with intent and deadly weapon. Hope he gets the book thrown at him.

WA is proposing to pass laws this week to make a 10 yr jail term for doing it to police, medics etc etc.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
WA is proposing to pass laws this week to make a 10 yr jail term for doing it to police, medics etc etc.

I hope that the courts will impose those penalties, and not let them off with a slap on the wrist and a warning because the poor, under-priveledged, misunderstood, young kidults had an unfortunate childhood.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I'm sure I heard recently that the same act in Italy is considered "attempted murder" (assuming they don't die)

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Day 7, 1 April 2020 ( I wish this was an Aprils fools joke)

Weight: ...

Been a roller coaster day, started ok and then the missus logged onto her work laptop and saw the latest communication from the company MD. He's taking a 15% pay cut (earns million pa) she's been forced onto a sliding scale pay scale that starts at 65% that ends at 30%.... Up **** creek without a paddle seems apt at this point.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Day 7, 1 April 2020 ( I wish this was an Aprils fools joke)

Weight: ...

Been a roller coaster day, started ok and then the missus logged onto her work laptop and saw the latest communication from the company MD. He's taking a 15% pay cut (earns million pa) she's been forced onto a sliding scale pay scale that starts at 65% that ends at 30%.... Up **** creek without a paddle seems apt at this point.
Bit like Alan Joyce, Earns $25 million a year. Won't take his pay for the rest of the financial year. It's not just financial ruin for us plebs.