Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Hornet

The Hornet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus XR5 Turbo
Hi all,

One of my good mates asked me to throw up a thread of my car here, as i may be tagging along with him on this weekends NSW cruise to take some photos etc...might as well get myself aquanted here, even if my car wont be at the cruise!

Model: Ford Focus XR5 Turbo, 2010 LV
Mods: King Springs, Whiteline Rear Sway Bar, RS ECU Enclosure, Custom Simota Intake (did myself), RS ECU Enclosure, Tune, Airtec Intercooler, Cobra/Miltek Exhaust

I think thats all the mods i've done, i tend to forget one or 2 usually.

Anway, i'll let the pics do the talking (+ vid of the exhaust). If anyone sees me round feel free to give me a wave! (I may give you an odd look while i try to figure out howcome a randome in a commadore is waving though...it'll click with me eventually)

5604375527_6a28c29243_z.jpg

5604372849_a9e0463435_z.jpg

5604949380_af4b70afb4_z.jpg

[YOUTUBE]tCNih2kgYsY[/YOUTUBE]

My exhaust has carboned up since then, and is a little louder + cracks a fair bit more once warm.

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
guhhhhhhhhday mate :thumbsup:

The Hornet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus XR5 Turbo
I forgot to mention my names Josh lol.

Must admit i'm not a holden fan, however i do like their V8's (just an 8 fan i spose)...Mate had one of the older models, it was a 6.2L or something, very nice car!

Pretty keen to check out some of the cars that will be on the cruise, interested to know what the usual mods to your guys cars are.

The Hornet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus XR5 Turbo
Out of curiosity, are you guys in 8's?

I've actually taken on a couple SS & XR8's and beaten them...as well as a XR6 Turbo :p

Mainly comes down to my car has loads of torque, no turbo lag and is lighter though.