Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The JC RC Car thread

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Yep thats the one.... the more space you have the better, it will take off and land in/on grass with ease and flys really well. Also parts are easy to get and its very easy to put together/work on.

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Also comes with an extra prop if you happen to break the one already installed...

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
any idea what they would be like in a crash, being a beginner which is going to happen :p

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Fine... when I got my first super cub, a mate thought he'd try do a 'loop de loop' 30foot of the ground... didnt make it and smashed pretty hard on the ground, bit of taping and good to go again but I did buy another...
There pretty easy to fly, your first few flights you'll be on the throttle way to much and spend most of the time correcting your over powered inputs but once you get the hang of it, its awesome..
You can strap your phone to the super cub for some footage,doesn't mind the wieght much...

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
If you can fly a 4 channel heli (fly and land) you wont have much trouble with this sort plane.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Lets see if we can revive this thread then eh?
Here's my fleet.
Kyosho Mini Inferno, CEN SP1, Duratrax Evader BX, Slash, E Revo and a HK AXN Clouds fly
All of them are brushless bar the SP1

Was going to put a couple of pics up but the computer doesn't want to play nice tonight.