Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Kicking Horse (Shounak's VX)

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
*bump... update ?

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Over a year, I'll give an update.

I thought I wrote this car off. I hugely damaged it, but the insurance company (AAMI) spent over 10 grand repairing it.

That's right, a $6000-7000 car with $10,000 repairing it. I was happy though, because it was the perfect car for me and after insurance were down with it, it was better than before I crashed it.

The suspension (control arms, driveshafts, etc) all got replaced with brand new stuff. I got 3 new rims and tyres. They spent ages rebuilding all of my steering components and resprayed half the car.

I'll take some more pictures, but it's pretty much the same as before. No more money's going into it.

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
Over a year, I'll give an update.

I thought I wrote this car off. I hugely damaged it, but the insurance company (AAMI) spent over 10 grand repairing it.

That's right, a $6000-7000 car with $10,000 repairing it. I was happy though, because it was the perfect car for me and after insurance were down with it, it was better than before I crashed it.

The suspension (control arms, driveshafts, etc) all got replaced with brand new stuff. I got 3 new rims and tyres. They spent ages rebuilding all of my steering components and resprayed half the car.

I'll take some more pictures, but it's pretty much the same as before. No more money's going into it.

what idiots y would they bother. but on the other hand its good for you if you got heaps of new stuff haha

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
The car was just used to tow about 2 tonnes and it did it beautifully.

I love Commo's..

img042.jpg

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Hey, where you in Geelong today? Seen you heading up the hill on Ballarat Rd outbound. Car looked nice and tidy.