Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The "last Moran" shot dead

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I love how averyone is an expert on the "underworld" these last couple years.

Heaven forbid there is anything going on in this country that you don't see on TV

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun

Heaven forbid there is anything going on in this country that you don't see on TV

i dont own a tv

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
So this leaves Carl Williams, Tony Mockbell (or did he neck himself?) and Mick Gatto as the 3 main players who remain alive.

lol yes mate :thumbsup: the main players from the TV serious which is based on events of 10 years ago.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute

Who's the expert? Try reading a few of the books WRITTEN about the Aussie underworld. Unless you were apart of the gangland war etc, no one is an expert. Been reading books on Aussie crime since i was 16.

Underbelly was a great series though (the first one that is), i couldn't care what anyone says about it. Vince Collosimo is awesome.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
lol yes mate :thumbsup: the main players from the TV serious which is based on events of 10 years ago.

I did say MAIN PLAYERS. The ones splashed all over the news and media. Just as Des Moran was. That's what i was referring to as that IS the article i posted in my first post. There are still heaps of people alive from behind the scenes who weren't well known names the Melbourne gangland wars and interstate.

Shits me how elitists jump in and think they know all.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Who's the expert? Try reading a few of the books WRITTEN about the Aussie underworld. Unless you were apart of the gangland war etc, no one is an expert. Been reading books on Aussie crime since i was 16.

Underbelly was a great series though (the first one that is), i couldn't care what anyone says about it. Vince Collosimo is awesome.

Yeah it was a great TV show but it was written for entertainment value, not education. Most of it isn't too far from the truth but there are some things that are just plain wrong and of course a lot of things missing. This show is what I'd say most people base their facts on, but I'm sure books and the like have better info (not having read any on the subject myself)

Lol at vlv8vic...

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
I did say MAIN PLAYERS. The ones splashed all over the news and media. Just as Des Moran was. That's what i was referring to as that IS the article i posted in my first post. There are still heaps of people alive from behind the scenes who weren't well known names the Melbourne gangland wars and interstate.

Yeah and i said they were the main players years ago. We don't know who the main players are. We only know the Moran name because they used to hold the cards and managed to makes a royal mess of themselves.

Shits me how elitists jump in and think they know all.
Amen to that!!!! Pity some 'elitists' are living 15 years in the past :bow: