Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
**** no. Pissing on graves/memorials for our brave soldiers is just wrong.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
They have all lost the plot down there. Government included.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
They have all lost the plot down there. Government included.

There is a clear roadmap for reopening, just like NSW.

True its missing some sectors (like entertainment/gigs etc) but overall its clear "hit x% you get to do this"

The "protestors" want out now, with no restrictions (and extra vitamin D for everybody!), seemingly because they are bored.

I understand lots of people are suffering more than me, particular small business owners. But by breaking the rules, they are extending the duration of the rules.

The police are responding to the need. Idiots running around, kicking dogs and invading the freeway, you get rioted policed.
Notice when the actual tradies did a peaceful and organised sit in on Monday, no riot police.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Most of these "new breed" of protesters are just grubs looking for trouble

All mouthy and brave like a typical pack of idiots, knowing that the police are being held back and to avoid confict

The funny thing is most cannot fathom they are being used like lambs to the slaughter by their right wing yobbo, racist, anti-vacc leaders

Next time the muppets cause trouble like that the police should bring out the riot squads, tear gas, capsicum spray, tazers, and rubber bullets and smash the lead elements, jail time and fines for public disorder, assault, and a few other charges that fit the bill

I would 100% stand by the police if they break some heads of the idiots disrespecting memorials or attacking health workers

The grubs were spitting on people FFS

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
the police should bring out the riot squads, tear gas, capsicum spray, tazers, and rubber bullets

Vic Police / riot squad have already been using capsicum spray and rubber bullets.....no doubt tasers too.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I have a nephew in Sydney and by what he has been posting on FB, he seems to support the protestors. A few videos of police "brutality" and seemingly unprovoked heavy handedness. When I question him about context and what happened in the minutes leading up to a 15 second clip, he responds with the same "they're out of control" type of answers.

There would be no need for the police to respond if people didn't resort to violent protests.

Status
Not open for further replies.