Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Got a link to the covid vaccine deaths in Aussie?

In NZ we have one. 1 in almost 5 million shots + a few adverse that didn't result in death, when we've had some 4144 cases and 27 deaths directly related to covid or 1 in 153.5 which are the better odds?
looks like 9 deaths from AZ in Australia to 9.6mil doses, sounds like some get the issues but they are getting better at treating them

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
That didn't work out so well for nearly 5 million people and the millions more with ongoing effects, losing all quality of life. There's also the issue with further mutations. Vaccines aren't a silver bullet but they would have saved most folk from these fates and will help prevent mutations in turn

You don't really come across as someone who cares much for life over your inconvenience. We're all going to die, it's just okay when that was chronologically closer for some? They were old, sick, impaired, disabled that makes it fine... How old are you? Just so I can figure out of I care or not when you croak
It's not about my inconvenience. I can sit here drinking beer and playing cards, going walking with my kids on government payments for years to come but it would be bloody stupid to do so. The country would be better off if I could go back to work and pay tax so it could go towards better public health. Life isn't about sitting on your arse.

5 million people yes, from a global population of nearly 8 billion. If you take the emotions out of the numbers, it's the same proportions as a farmer with 8 thousand sheep losing 5 of them.
And I don't believe vaccines would have saved most of them. That was my point about the sick elderly people. A lot of them are very close to the end of their natural life when they aquire the virus. So Covid has very little effect to their outcome. Vaccines would not help them either as they are too sick. So the claim that lockdowns will save the elderly is also arguable. Some yes others no.
These are the poor old folk who will still pass away with Covid long after Lockdowns end if they ever do.
It's a fact of life sadly that at the end of our life we will die. It will happen to me, it will happen to everyone. So it doesn't take a genius to realize that staying home to hide from death is rather strange concept.
Did you see the pics of the water police chasing trailer boats out at Sea because they might be spreading covid? Spreading it to who, a whale?
Some more propaganda here.
Now the article is not bad, the guy became very sick. But look at the headline saying he feels guilty about passing covid to his kids. Read the article, his kids barely got sick. But they throw the word kids up in the headline so people say oh dear, poor kids, I had better get vaccinated to protect my kids..
I have had my jab already if you're thinking I'm an anti vaxer, the one that has killed 8 Aussies with blood clots. I'm just against government BS, because we are getting far too much of that at the moment.
Have doctor's been sent home until they get vaccinated yet?

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Okay so we're livestock. Nice. It's not emotion, it's called ethics, morality and civility. It's why we don't treat each other like animals (mostly). The country will go back to work, when everyone who by choice has the opportunity to better their chances of survival. You think this will go on forever? Our government dropped the ball, getting vaccines out should have been the ultimate priority months and months ago and no one should have to die needlessly, before their time, because of that failure. Chasing zero covid is fine and dandy but contingency is life

Maybe your view of life would be better suited to a developing nation. Where it's cheap. I don't think you're an antivaxer, just selfish

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Some interesting reading on the natural resistance you get after recovering from Covid. Much stronger resistance than the vaccine provides.
[/URL]

On the propaganda subject. We've all heard about the text messages from Craig Kelly providing a link to the info on the record of adverse reactions Australians have had after receiving the vàccine. The information is publicly available info compiled by an Australian medical body. Yet the Aus government wants him silenced and people dismiss the data as BS because it lists so many ☠ deaths. Government dismisses those deaths saying people die of all sorts of things so it's just a coincidence that they died soon after being vaccinated eg elderly, cancer sufferers, heart attack.
But have you noticed when they read out the few daily deaths with Covid, everything is counted? If you're 99 and only have days to live when you catch covid that's automatically a death with Covid and the government sends their condolences... They never read out the people who died at home soon after they were vaccinated, unless they died with Covid of course. They only want you to hear about covid and death. Vaccine deaths? Nah never happened.
Anything to do with the fact govco would have a much harder time explaining their lockdown until vaccinated approach if people link Phizer to all those deaths??

Ok so no propoganda about what you said previously, just incorrect antivax stuff.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Hey boys! It’s Grand Final Day. How about a day off?:)

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
A couple of mystery cases have popped up in Brisbane, Crappy timing for the school holidays, Talk on the tvt of a snap lockdown. Theyre talking about possibly moving the nrl grand final to Townsville.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I think QLD is on borrowed time, laced with complacency, much like NSW was just before the June school hols.
I don't understand how the numbers are zero just about every day, yet there are over 3,000 suspect cases in isolation.
You only need a 'limo driver' who didn't technically break the law by ignoring guidelines to spear tackle the State. ( Panther analogy there ? :()

The case of a double vaxxed worker who flew from Newcastle, stop over in Brisbane for a couple of hours, tested negative there, then flew to Darwin and tested positive on arrival, indicates that something is not right somewhere.
After the initial report, move along, nothing to see here.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
I think QLD is on borrowed time, laced with complacency, much like NSW was just before the June school hols.
I don't understand how the numbers are zero just about every day, yet there are over 3,000 suspect cases in isolation.
You only need a 'limo driver' who didn't technically break the law by ignoring guidelines to spear tackle the State. ( Panther analogy there ? :()

The case of a double vaxxed worker who flew from Newcastle, stop over in Brisbane for a couple of hours, tested negative there, then flew to Darwin and tested positive on arrival, indicates that something is not right somewhere.
After the initial report, move along, nothing to see here.

Yep, I think the qld govt is full of crap with their numbers and has been for a long time

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
A couple of mystery cases have popped up in Brisbane, Crappy timing for the school holidays, Talk on the tvt of a snap lockdown. Theyre talking about possibly moving the nrl grand final to Townsville.

My neighbour went out yesterday and came in contact with someone in Brisbane who has Covid. He has to go into home quarantine for 14 days. He was in the process of having his bath taken out and a shower installed so the plumbers doing the job will be affected by this. They probably will have to isolate as well. Unfortunately for my neighbour they were only half way through the job. He does have a portable shower so perhaps he won't be affected so much.

I just hope they are able to find were the Covid came from. I don't know but it could have come from someone who crossed the border illegally.

Status
Not open for further replies.