Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
NSW Stay home orders being lifted in 11 hours time. Hopefully for the last time. The Premier keeps copping **** from the media and some scared public who are still convinced we all start dying from Tuesday. I just can't believe any Australians would ever think we need to be locked up to keep safe.
I won't be going to dinner at a restaurant any time soon but I can't wait to walk on the beach.
Dan will be under more pressure when Vic see us out and about.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
NSW Stay home orders being lifted in 11 hours time. Hopefully for the last time. The Premier keeps copping **** from the media and some scared public who are still convinced we all start dying from Tuesday. I just can't believe any Australians would ever think we need to be locked up to keep safe.
I won't be going to dinner at a restaurant any time soon but I can't wait to walk on the beach.
locdwn.jpg

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
13 days to go till i get my 2nd jab and i just hope freedom last so i can get to the pub

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
13 days to go till i get my 2nd jab and i just hope freedom last so i can get to the pub
Yep, the future seems very uncertain after the roller coaster ride of the last 18 months. If numbers start climbing like crazy maybe grab yourself a home brew kit so you never run out of beer again .

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
Yep, the future seems very uncertain after the roller coaster ride of the last 18 months. If numbers start climbing like crazy maybe grab yourself a home brew kit so you never run out of beer again .
i do home brew in 50ltr kegs co2 gas pressure fermenter been doing it years, it just to catch up with mates and have a feed go on pokies just a day out kinda thing we all miss

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

That's the thing though, I think most of Auckland is back at work even though we are in a level 3 lockdown. I think the only people not working are the hospitality sector. I could swear there was more traffic on the road Friday morning at 05.45 than there was during a normal non lockdown working day.

The big thing to avoid is large social gatherings because those are most likely to spread it.

And good news, our local messiah is having his day in court for organizing a gathering and not following safety protocols as they had discussed with the police beforehand. Nothing to worry about though, I'm sure his sheeples will end up paying the fine for him.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual

Zero pressure. Our timeline is clear and approaching. Just delayed by liberals prioritising liberal states

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
You must be the one Victorian that believes what ever Chairman Dan tells us....

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Last edited:

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Mentioned a few months back about finding a project to keep occupied and to see the time pass by.

Can now say that this is finally finished
With the next step to seal it, get it stuck onto some board and then framed.
Should pass a few more weekends to get all that done.

And yes, that's a full sized table. Finished size is 1530x1010 :oops:

View attachment 227964
I like that map of the world. No Australia. That will keep all the COVID riddled foreigners out. They wont find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.