Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Me on occasion

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
^^^^^^^^ Love it.

Meanwhile Dom seems to be wanting to rush straight to Go on how to spread Covid as fast as possible..
From 1st November, NSW will be open to all international travellers , with no quarantine period...
Hopefully he extends the same perks to Victorians...

"We want people back. We are leading the nation out of the pandemic. Hotel quarantine, home quarantine is a thing of the past. We are opening Sydney and New South Wales to the world, and that date will come in on November 1st.
That is not hotel quarantine, that is not home quarantine, you will be able to return home if you are a person from another country who wants to visit or work in Australia, and you are fully vaccinated, you will be able to come to Australia and not have to quarantine."

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...perrottet-andrews-canberra-morrison-lockdown-

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Wonder how easy it is to make a fake vaccine pass?

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
You have to laugh. There would be thousands upon thousands breaking these lockdown and mask wearing rules every day
When Victoria had a ring of steal around Melbourne, there were a bunch of people caught breaking the rules. A surprising number were caught with large amounts of cash, boot full of drugs and other illicit stuff in tow… when the ring of steal was heavily advertised.. So these dickheads got pinged for giving CHO the finger and for dealing in commercial quantities of drugs, monies confiscated, etc… When I read that I laughed… I laughed a lot…

Maybe we need rings of steal around our cities more often :p:p:p At least the dumbfucks that do bad things within our society will be taken off the streets;)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Interestingly, we had the exact same thing happen here in Auckland. Plenty of gang bangers caught with money/drugs (and KFC) trying to get into Auckland.

No one said criminals are smart.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
When Victoria had a ring of steal around Melbourne, there were a bunch of people caught breaking the rules. A surprising number were caught with large amounts of cash, boot full of drugs and other illicit stuff in tow… when the ring of steal was heavily advertised.. So these dickheads got pinged for giving CHO the finger and for dealing in commercial quantities of drugs, monies confiscated, etc… When I read that I laughed… I laughed a lot…

Maybe we need rings of steal around our cities more often :p:p:p At least the dumbfucks that do bad things within our society will be taken off the streets;)
A funny story. A gang of drug dealers in Melbourne bought a boat and proceeded to tow it to the South West coastal town close to where I live, with the intention of meeting a shipment of drugs a hundred kilometres offshore. They only got so far down the road when the boat fell off its trailer thereby wrecking their plan somewhat, but knowing they had a deadline to keep out at sea, they continued undeterred. On reaching their destination they went in search of a boat for sale at the local harbour, not being able to find something suitable, they offered a local fisherman a vast amount of money for his boat, which the fisherman could not refuse. Consequently they managed to set sail so to speak, with only one thing on their minds, a rendezvous with a huge amount of drugs. Sadly for them, that was the only thing on their minds as the boat they had just paid a happy fisherman three times it’s value plowed into the rocks no more than fifteen metres from the lighthouse.
No crime doesn’t pay, especially if you’re that stupid:)

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
ooh no we dont need any more lockdowns !!! giving the premiers ideas to keep us safe from the drug dealers locked in our houses with closed boarders to keep the criminals/drugs out, ooh but its saving lives they will say... its turning into Minority report...

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
its turning into Minority report...
I liked minority report :p:p:p

Viruses aren't the enemy, it's big data we need to worry about ;)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
^^^^^^^^ Love it.

Meanwhile Dom seems to be wanting to rush straight to Go on how to spread Covid as fast as possible..
From 1st November, NSW will be open to all international travellers , with no quarantine period...
Hopefully he extends the same perks to Victorians...

"We want people back. We are leading the nation out of the pandemic. Hotel quarantine, home quarantine is a thing of the past. We are opening Sydney and New South Wales to the world, and that date will come in on November 1st.
That is not hotel quarantine, that is not home quarantine, you will be able to return home if you are a person from another country who wants to visit or work in Australia, and you are fully vaccinated, you will be able to come to Australia and not have to quarantine."

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...perrottet-andrews-canberra-morrison-lockdown-

And hadn't spoken to the Feds before the announcement.

This bloke now seems to think he is the PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.