Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
LOL. You finally showed your true colours. I'm surprised it took you so many posts before you broke out the manifesto

View attachment 224410
Ha ha! There yer go, showing a picture of your true self! You are black and white, as I suspected. You see things as black or white, and in your view of the world nothing else counts! Narcissism, look it up.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Ha ha! There yer go, showing a picture of your true self! You are black and white, as I suspected. You see things as black or white, and in your view of the world nothing else counts! Narcissism, look it up.

Oh, burn.... You're letting it slip Shane. Yer? Lack of understanding what narcissism is but obsessed using it as an insult at the level of a 7 year old. You're not googling your replies enough, take yer time

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
What is wrong with people ?
This sums up the whole covid panic nonsense perfectly. Firstly govco and media push the fear campaign to the max. People then believe if you catch covid you drop dead instantly. Govco then pushes getting tested every time you sneeze as some miracle cure and preventative medicine combined. Scared people assume that he who gets tested first lives the longest and sees anyone who pushes into the testing line as reducing their chance of survival.
Healthy person catches covid in testing que. Rinse, repeat.
Stay calm and stay away from people!

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
More importantly, hows the toilet paper situation?
Ah yes, let’s get back on topic!
I wrote a little ditty at the start of the pandemic, March last year to be precise.
Titled ‘I can’t wipe me feckin arse!”

Life is such a drama, life is such a farce, people going mad when they’re driving in their cars.
They speed around the streets like the world is gunna end,
Giving everyone the finger from their Mercedes Benz.

Life is such a drama, life can make you sick, people being angry and acting like a prick,
And they never look around, coz they’re always looking down,
Not acknowledging the world upon we live.

Now it’s sad to see that because of you and me, living life and only thinking about ourselves,
There’s a bug that’s going round, so we’ve spent up all our pounds,
Now there’s no fecking bog rolls on the shelves!

Life is such a drama, life is such a farce, people going mad when they’re driving in their cars,
They’re fighting in the shops, and they’re fighting in the bars, and now because of all the panic,
I cannot wipe me arse!

It’s getting everybody down, there’s no bog roll to be found, they’ve even sent a man to look on Mars, and if he has no luck, then we’ll have to pucker up, and wipe our arse on the flowers in the vase!

Life is such a drama, life is such a farce, there’s a bug that’s going round and it’s worse than feckin SARS, and everyone did panic and jump into their cars, now there’s no feckin bog roll for me arse!

They’ve stopped us going out and meeting with our mates, even at the football they’ve locked the feckin gates, where the teams are running round, you can hardly hear a sound, and the players keep one hand upon their dates!

I thought I’d seen it all, I thought I’d seen all that, a man that wiped his arse on his coat and then his hat,
But I never thought I’d see, what was never meant to be, a man that wiped his arse upon his cat!

Now the irony I’m sure, when there’s feck all in the stores, and you and I have met our sad demise,
Don’t you worry my old friend, if you’ve a penny left to spend,
Coz you’ll never have to wipe your arse AGAIN!

Last edited:

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
This sums up the whole covid panic nonsense perfectly. Firstly govco and media push the fear campaign to the max. People then believe if you catch covid you drop dead instantly. Govco then pushes getting tested every time you sneeze as some miracle cure and preventative medicine combined. Scared people assume that he who gets tested first lives the longest and sees anyone who pushes into the testing line as reducing their chance of survival.
Healthy person catches covid in testing que. Rinse, repeat.
Stay calm and stay away from people!
Yes, all very conflicting!

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
As we all well know, if you have an urgent problem that you are struggling to find someone to communicate about and you desperately want to be heard and get your point across all the while experiencing difficulties maintaining your sense of equilibrium, it is important not to lose your temper.
Take a chill pill, keep cool man.
[NSFW]

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
People rely on the TV, which pushes fashionable agedas

People spend to much time googling the the interwebs, believing every crack pot theory

Remember polio?

Remember measles?

Here's a few good old diseases > https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

Vaccines helped then

The problem with the world now is all media is saturated with misinformation

Me, I researched for myself, I looked at past pandemics, I had my first Astra jab about 3 months ago, and am happy to have my second in another week........then.....like the flu shot that I get every year......I will get a booster every year if required

People think these lockdowns and face masks are a new thing, if people did some real research they might take a different view

As far as I see it, ALOT of people are self centered idiots who believe in conspiracy theories and misinformation

Due to my job I have been vaccinated with every thing you could think of from travelling to alot of third world countries, from the plague to polio

When my family asked me my thoughts on the vaccines, as they know I've been stabbed with "everything known to man", I suggested they speak with their doctor, and look at the science and other reputable medical advice

Most people I work with have at least 1 shot of Astra or Pfizer, some are fully vaccinated, no one has had got more than a slight flu, albeit most are fitter than the average Joe

Yes there is a small chance of dying, but the % of deaths is minuscule compared to actual deaths from covid

Anothet thing I see, which amazes me, is people who are happy to smoke and/or take drugs, but, because some muppet says that the vaccine is going to kill you, or, do nothing, or that it's a government conspiracy, they jump on the anti vax bandwagon

Another thing, I honestly believe that people have no clue about the huge and costly logistics of what is required for all this testing centers and acquisitions of the vaccines

There is always the other alternative that some third world countries are taking in relation to covid

images.jpeg-1.jpg

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
As we all well know, if you have an urgent problem that you are struggling to find someone to communicate about and you desperately want to be heard and get your point across all the while experiencing difficulties maintaining your sense of equilibrium, it is important not to lose your temper.
Take a chill pill, keep cool man.
[NSFW]
Like I said, life is such a drama. Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.