Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Welcome to the new fascist police state called Australia
This occurred in Melbourne.
Our state governments are out of control.

Real News.......without the boring bits

As much as I sympathize with this guy he's deluded when he states there was no reason.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina

Yep, they are pushing such wafer thin BS at the moment that everyday mum's and dads are sick of it and a growing number are getting to the point they are willing to do something about it. So govco is desperate to hold onto the power and willing to play dirty to maintain control.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I guess the flu is mostly spread around by travelers. We always seem to get the USA strain or China strain etc just like covid but this year nobody has been traveling so we might have missed it.
International travel I agree, in no rush at all for that personally, all my immediate family live in Aus and there's enough here to keep me busy for my whole life if necessary.
Sydney / NSW cases seem to be dropping now. I hope that trend continues, I've finally got some work booked in, the only thing stopping me now is ... The Government. Nobody seems to know what the restrictions are any more. This just gets more bizarre by the day!

Fortunately things are a lot more even handed here in NZ.

greenacc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Yep, and because it's now such a farce in a lot of ways more and more people are just say £¥©K it, I'm done, time to get on with life. Kinda seems like most of govcos efforts at this stage are more about keeping up appearances than having any material impact on anything. But even if true they can't come out and say yeah go live your life everyone, sorry about the **** fight, because all the panic merchants will scream blue murder.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
At the end of the day life is death.... The only question is what's your expiration date and what will knock you off your purch :oops: Will it be COVID or a car crach pr heart attack during a large COVID outbreak that has taken up all available hospital beds.. :eek:
Or will it be the inability to write a short paragraph without making numerous spelling mistakes?:)

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Fortunately things are a lot more even handed here in NZ.
I believe you may be right.
I heard a radio announcer today talking about the inconsistency’s regarding lockdown measures, like how is it the kids can use the playgrounds but the kids can’t use the skate board parks, the building workers can continue but people can’t go to a gym etc, etc.
If anyone has any idea please enlighten us, because I’ve never heard one of our so called saviours explain these anomalies.

greenacc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Kids need exercise, adults need to earn a living because even in pandemic times starvation is not cool and neither is unemployment. Maybe they know too many pot head older folks skate too LoL.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS

I used to have a lot of respect for Avi and Rebel news presenting independent views on topics but this is really disappointing. Complains about mainstream media tactics then proceeds to use mainstream media tactics

images (22).jpeg

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Or will it be the inability to write a short paragraph without making numerous spelling mistakes?:)
Dyslexics of the world untie :p :rolleyes:

(In any case I’m sure you got the intent of what I wanted to say, spelling mistakes and all)
(But there are more concerning issues to worry about than speeling mistakes made by a dyslexic o_O :p)

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Dyslexics of the world untie :p :rolleyes:

(In any case I’m sure you got the intent of what I wanted to say, spelling mistakes and all)
(But there are more concerning issues to worry about than speeling mistakes made by a dyslexic o_O :p)

I knew a dyslexic pimp.........he bought a warehouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.