Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
No.
Rebel News is exposing the truth.
It's for this same reason Australian citizen Julian Assange is rotting in prison.

Your token vote of respect looks a bit thin...
Rebel news showed the full video from police body cam, the mainstream media plastered a still image out there to misrepresent the truth, ie: Lie, to fulfill the government propaganda narrative.
The mainstream media, including the ABC, did the exact same thing with the fake 'horse punch guy'

I would like to know to know how they obtained the police body cam footage, possibly freedom of information, or maybe it was leaked from an insider? Maybe they mentioned in the vid. ....will check it again later.

Your emotions leave you blind to context. There were a lot of cameras out that day. Rebel news is exposing their truth, and you're lapping it up thick...

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
2 people I know have died during the NSW Lockdown. Neither had Covid. Imagine that, dieing a prisoner in your own home because the government decided for you that it is too dangerous to go about your life due to a virus that gives little or no symptoms to 93% of the population.. Madness.

What about the 107 that have died since June? Just because you don't know them doesn't make them irrelevant.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
What about the 107 that have died since June? Just because you don't know them doesn't make them irrelevant.
True, of course everyone's life is relevant, that's why we need to take the big picture view not only look at the virus in isolation.
Of the 450-500 Australians that die every single day we only hear about the ones that die with Covid. It's strange considering at least half of those (my guess ) were already dieing of something else before catching covid.

On the issue of hospitals filling up due to Covid. Be that as it may, it's still nonsense to say you can't be free for 3 months as hospitals are full in case you have a car crash. Freedom doesn't depend on hospital capacity. If I end up needing to go to hospital but hospital is full That's my problem. Bad luck for me. **** happens. Life goes on. I just hope one of you will finish building my suspension.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The point of lockdowns and restrictions is to limit the spread, thus taking away the need to be in hospital in the first place. I'm sure if someone was taking a bed with an illness that was preventable, then I certainly would care.

It helps if you order the right bushes... :p

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Yes… and the following statement from the report is interesting:

Our case series indicate that previous COVID-19 exposure does not confer total immunity and that a second infection is possible. Therefore, individuals, regardless of history of prior infection, should continue to participate in mitigating the spread of infection by practicing social distancing and mask wearing. The findings also suggest that COVID-19 may continue to circulate in humans,12 even after achieving herd immunity through natural infection or vaccination.

Maybe someone should highlight the above to ScoMo cause his “coming out of the cave“ strategy may need some rework :rolleyes:
Yes I read that and thought exactly the same.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
But misses out the 2+ hours before where I'm sure all these guys were "peacefully protesting" right?
Or the 5 min previous where they are obviously trying to escape the police.

Seems just like videos where people break a law (traffic infringement for example), don't follow police instructions, put up a fight, then get arrested for resisting arrest and get upset that police put up a fight back.

PHO also mandates wearing a mask outdoors and max two people outdoors in groups. Seems they are not complying.

:D
You seem to create you own illusory narrative in your head, like our politicians, to ignore truth and injustice...probably to help you sleep at night

Did you see how many cops chased down one unarmed bloke walking by himself, for no reason, (the protestors were all leaving to return home)
Those guys in the blue uniform were not police officers, they were street thugs, hiding behind badges that are meant to serve and protect.
The cops turned street thugs. Pure and simple.

As I recently discovered, an Australian citizen can resist an unlawful arrest.
Those cops should resign.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
From over this side of the ditch it certainly does seem your coppers can be very heavy handed! The cops are the biggest and most well organized Gangs we have after all....

Even here, cops were recently caught out been heavy handed during an arrest, they thought with the L4 lockdown nobody was around to see but one person out walking did, recorded what he saw and the cops became very aggressive Towards him. Fortunately he new his rights And stood his ground figuratively speaking. Media didnt make much of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.