Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Most Random Thread (VIEW IT!)

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Knaoth pre mix in the bottles!!! Cans are good too though. As long as it's cold!!

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
for turps it'd have to be coopers or carlton draught. i've never got into the premix, but it could be that i only been given the JD white bottles, i'll have to try the black.

for non alcohol gotta be the bundaberg gingers (but stones make good stuff too) and bickfords make a good ice tea cordial.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Blacks are way better, they have more of a bourbon taste. They are still sweet cola wise, but it packs more of a bourbon taste. Even better, just drink Turkeys. They taste better.

beeb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec & HZ Wagon w/ VP V6
:) I had a mate that worked in a servo, and got in heaps of trouble when some old homeless guy came in an bought a bottle of metho, and my mate asked him if he wanted a straw with that?

Hahaha, worth it for the laugh? Hmmm..... :D

Im going with ginger beer also. When its a hot day just slam it down icy cold. Gives me the shivers :p...

Awesome feeling. That's what i love about it too...

^ the legend

Haha, good to know you fellas know where it's at too. ;)

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
im really hooked on ice breaks and have been for quite some time now, thats the drink that gives me the 'ahh' feeling

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
if you are really seriously bored and curious i can teach you a few new tricks i will suply 1 franga (for myself) and suply the k&r DEAL

Is tat what they do in Cairns ?

Squincher FTW.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
purple fruitbox, they are awesome..........

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
im really hooked on ice breaks and have been for quite some time now, thats the drink that gives me the 'ahh' feeling

same here. but I have an addiction to caffeine i'm trying to break so it's more of a 'ok i'm not going to stab anyone in the face within the next hour'....

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
same here. but I have an addiction to caffeine i'm trying to break so it's more of a 'ok i'm not going to stab anyone in the face within the next hour'....

lol i'll be like that in a few weeks when giving up the smokes but the problem is i think i'll be drinking more ice breaks, already drink two 700mls a day