Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the new love 5l. Vb injected 304 t700!

love 5l

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina 5l
well I swaped my vr 5l for this little gem and I'm in love. Its a vb sl with a 304 and auto from a vq statesman. Has vh sl seats brocky grill and rear wing sub in the boot. To be installed is my clarion Dvd player and fusion 6's speakers, cam and head from my mates old vn set up good set of Pacemakers and 3 inch exhaust. All so looking at respraying it black and putting it on some 17 inch rims plus slammed on sssl's all round should make an awesome daily/weekend cruiser. Has a manual peddle box installed so thinking of pulling the t700 out and dropping a 5 speed in it. All so can anyone tell me what group the grill and wing is and what I need to finish the brocky kit off.

love 5l

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina 5l
sorry bud only got pics on facebook atm can't get em uploaded on hear for some reason phone won't let me and I don't have a computer atm with the net Hahaha. Its all right needs some tlc but all the hard works been done Realy need to finish it of soon get my licence back in a couple of month like to get it regoed befor then atleast with maybe some nice rims and the cam and heads waiting to go on. Who know maybe after I do my other project once this is right for cruising I might even come back and turbo this thing as well.

JustDylan

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Email pics to a hotmail account then upload to photobucket.

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
well I swaped my vr 5l for this little gem and I'm in love. Its a vb sl with a 304 and auto from a vq statesman. Has vh sl seats brocky grill and rear wing sub in the boot. To be installed is my clarion Dvd player and fusion 6's speakers, cam and head from my mates old vn set up good set of Pacemakers and 3 inch exhaust. All so looking at respraying it black and putting it on some 17 inch rims plus slammed on sssl's all round should make an awesome daily/weekend cruiser. Has a manual peddle box installed so thinking of pulling the t700 out and dropping a 5 speed in it. All so can anyone tell me what group the grill and wing is and what I need to finish the brocky kit off.

There was not a Brock kit for the VB. I was released on the VC model. It ran the Standard VC grill, the rear wing was a 3 piece type, flares and intgrated front spoiler. The Group 1, 2, 3 and A came out on the VH and later models.

love 5l

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina 5l
thanks guys. Well today its time to get some things tackled just waiting on the sale of my vn wagon to go throught happening today then ill get started on the vb. Plan for today is to have working windscreen Wipers blinkers brake lights head lights and blinkers hope it don't cost me an arm and a leg to get fix what I can't do myself next week will be rego tyers week after should be roadie and rego the week after that :) looking forward to cruising this tuff beast. Even though I know now it fuel system is to small for the motor

love 5l

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina 5l
well kinda got a little side tracked and picked up a pair of 18's for the old girl lol there on the front now looks tuff will do till I save up for 19s then ill just use em at skid comps and the strip when I got slicks on the rear can wait to get the old gorn goin 100% I know the motors got more in it tells a little sluggish in the botem end just canged the spark plugs and now the motor reves out clean still think its running lean