Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The New Sled...

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Love that colour. Love the car. Love the Turkey?

Hahaa, cheers man, I'm a fan. And yep Turkey ;)

No love for the Barina?

No love for the Barina, it never gets any love. (a now ex's car)
Poor things running a stocky on the front passenger side, think she hit a gutter or something, and half ripped the rear bumper off.. :/

That's why she never drove this thing. Or the Senator..!

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Nice ride bud. Throw up some interior pics.... Need more gen f threads on here!

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice ride bud. Throw up some interior pics.... Need more gen f threads on here!

Cheers mate, as long as you can overlook the shitty quality/poor lighting Iphone pics, and filthy dirty interior, Ok..! ;)

I'm a sucker for that color, love it :)

Agree'd, as soon as I saw it in person it reminded me of "Panther Mica" the old VR/VS Calais colour, I used to love that colour at the time.

IMG_1359.jpg

^^ Thats a Lambo I had the pleasure of 'driving' with on Sunday, I saw him come around a round about near home, so promptly turned around and followed him to the freeway.. :rofl2: I thought they were 'fast' like real fast? that or he wasnt fully up it..? :confused:

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

^^ In real life the suede is a much closer colour to the rest of the leather, (black) just the flash shows it up as grey for some reason?

Will get better pics in the day light, but until then..

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Bit of an upgrade from your last rides ey Zeus. I can appreciate them, awesome motor, suspension and interior but I'd have to close my eyes until I was in the car lol. Good to see you back again ;)

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bit of an upgrade from your last rides ey Zeus. I can appreciate them, awesome motor, suspension and interior but I'd have to close my eyes until I was in the car lol. Good to see you back again ;)

Cheers Ms Demon, good to be back! ;)

Tell me about it! I've been driving a beat up old rodeo around for the last year then got sick of the oil leaks on my driveway and not being able to park on anyone else's driveways, so went and got a new toy.
Funny thing is I fixed the oil leaks on the ute, and still drive that to work.. :/

The Senator was nice, though this is more fun being a manual. :D

Boys at work recon its a Mazda 6..

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
sick colour mate, not a fan at all of the stock rim's though... first time i've seen the clubby rims. anyway congratulations on it mate!

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
sick colour mate, not a fan at all of the stock rim's though... first time i've seen the clubby rims. anyway congratulations on it mate!

Cheers for the honesty mate, realistically they aren't my pick of the bunch I wanted the charcoal rims I think they come on the R8's, or spec'd up models. But couldn't get genuine at the time..
I figure painting them is just one way to try and lessen the 'impact' they have, lol..

Eventually there will most likely be a set of 22" under the guards, one day.. lol

All clean and detailed..

IMG_1397.jpg

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6

got to agree, love the colour etc but those rims just don't suit it at all, maybe black would help?