Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The NRL Sex Scandel

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
i agree with everyone here.
I have a real issue with the media making out sports stars, musicians, actors, anyone with a name attached to their heads, to be bad guys. everytime a scandal comes up, drugs, sexual relations, alcohol, driving or whatever, the media has a field day disgracing their names. Yet for example, they don't disclose the name of a hoon when they've been caught, so we can shame them like we do with celebrities.
Celebrities are people as well, and no one is perfect, despite what we like to believe. They are bound to make mistakes like we all do, so why must they carry on like it's the end of the world?
before anyone says it sells media, there are so many more stories i'd rather read than another footy player getting caught for something. its old news now.

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
I remember reading that that sharmanye whatever her name is said that she and her freinds went out to deliberately seduce league players becasue they had good bodies and were attractive, could you imagine what would be said if a guy said yeh I go out to have sex with netball players cuz they have nice bodies....... the media would roast him alive!

lol i laughed so hard when i read the 'could you imagine what would be said if a guy said yeh I go out to have sex with netball players cuz they have nice bodies....... the media would roast him alive'...

but the sad thing also is that it is very true:bang:

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
lol the media pigs are clinching at straws now, latest nrl scandal: "Willie Mason takes a piss in public" lol as if 99% of the male population haven't done this!

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
lol i reckon so troy I know I wish I could haha, it would be so much easier! I reckon he probably decided pissing outside on a wall is less scandalous than going to the toilet where some loose female would follow him in.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I know I have... on MANY seperate occasions. I bet the reporter was female and was jealous that men can piss standing up :p

Cost me money pissing in public...atm ate my card while drunk in sydney one night, decided to take my anger out on the machine by washing it. What made it hilarious was while I was being arrested my 2 mates with me were "cleaning" it also. 3 of us arrested for same thing...sad sad stuff.

groberr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr equipe
i still fail to see what any body has done wrong here, the girl and the football team all engaged in consentual sex, now the girl "regrets" her actions and its sumhow all the rugby players are at fault wat a load of ****. the media blows stuff way out of proportion.