Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The NRL Sex Scandel

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
For those of you who havent heard of it, turn on a TV.

now i cbf explaining the whole thing im gonna dig right into opinions.

personally i think this chick is just having a stupid grab for money, considering its coming up to 7 years after it happened and shes just making a final cling for money.

opinions.

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
Mate I have to agree with you, it has been reported that she bragged about it with her work mates after. I do think the other players should come forward though, Matt Johns should not have to take the whole wrath of the media.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Yep... i watcher the interview on ACA with Tracy and it was like she had a personal thing against the bloke.

I'm sorry, but the worst thing that bloke did was he cheated on his wife... as for all the crap that what happen was immoral or waht ever... rubbish...

And then Tracy is like "But she was only 19".... um... yeah... and? She is old enough to by law make decisions for herself... and if she was unfit to do so... there were where her parents?

And the poor bloke... on the tip of his tongue you just know he wanted to say "She was a slut, and she wanted to take as much %#^$ that night as she could..."

I don't understand what he or the other players did wrong... they brought a slapper back to the hotel room... she took them... more players showed up and she was more than keen to take them aswell.

I recon the bloke is a tool for cheating on his wife... but the rest... seriously... not his issue.

And i feel sorry for him and his family have this come up now...

Though I do agree the other player, in light of what has happened to Matt, should come forward and say "Yeah, we porked that bird, it was her choice..."

*Flame suit ON*

Rossbx

Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 VS Commodore Equipe Sedan
Yes I agree also! Her boss said that she was a sensible girl who had her head screwed on right. Yeah Right.... it took her a week to report it to the police, who in turn found that there was no wrong doing. The only "abuse" she would have copped would have been from her workmates and rightly so. She is just a money grabbibg Slut looking for her 15 minutes of fame. The whole thing stinks!

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
agree too. he shouldn't have ****ed around on his wife but it was consensual sex between adults in the privacy of a motel room. Been done before, will be done again. The chick now feels regret - as many would, and she should deal with it privately and properly.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Group sex isn't illegal, you can think whatever you want about it, but it's perfectly legal to do. By all accounts, the girl was up for it at the time, didn't object and wasn't abused or pressured in any way.

Years later she decides "oh I feel like a bit of a whore now, guess that wasn't such a good idea" and has a very public whinge about it.

There's an argument that John's, being a public figure, has to be a role model and therefore he is expected to display higher standards of behaviour. I don't buy into that, because it doesn't stack up. Who's to say group sex is morally objectionable? Why is it not Ok? What if he had some other sexual fetish, like enjoying being spanked, or have girls piss on him, or some other weird ****. Would that be grounds to publicly announce it and ruin his career? I don't think so.

If you're going to claim that group sex is not Ok, is morally objectionable, degrading to women or whatever the argument is, then make it illegal. Make it clear society doesn't stand for it. If you can't convince society it should be illegal, I can't see how you can argue it's a sackable offense.

I'd love to see this girl get done for defamation, that would be karma at its finest.

Rossbx

Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 VS Commodore Equipe Sedan
Well said Jesterarts! Why do you need the flame suit on?? You could have said a lot worse. At least what you did say is honest and factual...

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
i think all those stupid women rights groups are as dumb as the bitch herself saying crap like "awww she was confused and didn't enjoy it, just said she did because she was distraught"

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Group sex isn't illegal, you can think whatever you want about it, but it's perfectly legal to do. By all accounts, the girl was up for it at the time, didn't object and wasn't abused or pressured in any way.

Years later she decides "oh I feel like a bit of a whore now, guess that wasn't such a good idea" and has a very public whinge about it.

There's an argument that John's, being a public figure, has to be a role model and therefore he is expected to display higher standards of behaviour. I don't buy into that, because it doesn't stack up. Who's to say group sex is morally objectionable? Why is it not Ok? What if he had some other sexual fetish, like enjoying being spanked, or have girls piss on him, or some other weird ****. Would that be grounds to publicly announce it and ruin his career? I don't think so.

If you're going to claim that group sex is not Ok, is morally objectionable, degrading to women or whatever the argument is, then make it illegal. Make it clear society doesn't stand for it. If you can't convince society it should be illegal, I can't see how you can argue it's a sackable offense.

I'd love to see this girl get done for defamation, that would be karma at its finest.

Hmmmmm, like group sex much??:p:whistling