Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The OFFICIAL VE ALLOYTEC V6 SUPER MASSIVE FUN HAPPY TIME exhaust thread!!!!!!!11!!!!

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
SIDI Exhaust 3.0Lt

Hey well basicaly as some of you guys know i became an owner of an sidi omega MY10
and i would like to request some videos of aftermarket exhaust you might have put on your 3lt SIDIs :)
thnx in advance

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
check youtube or do a search mate
there is heaps of videos already available

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
ummm geee why didnt i think of that? oh wait i did.......... man theres no videos of 3l sidis with exhaust only 3.6 which is nto what im after
check youtube or do a search mate
there is heaps of videos already available

sciacca

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SV6 COMMODORE
Quick simple question (Exhaust)

Hey guys, just put in my 2.25'' Xforce exhaust on my veSV6, anyways im looking at extractors within the next couple weeks, question is, if i have the xforce exhaust and go with pacemaker extractors will that be okay? i dont know much bout exhaust so just not sure if the extractors that are a different brand will link up alright.

As always-Cheers :)

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
yep. No dramas going with different brands - so long as they all meet up properly - in this instance, I assume your cat back is bolted up to your stock cats, so if you want to keep the stock cats with the headers, you'll need to get the short pacies that suit the cats also (or alternatively, have the cats modified to suit) - otherwise you'll need after market cats with flanges to meet the xforce. It's all do-able though.

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
yep. No dramas going with different brands - so long as they all meet up properly - in this instance, I assume your cat back is bolted up to your stock cats, so if you want to keep the stock cats with the headers, you'll need to get the short pacies that suit the cats also (or alternatively, have the cats modified to suit) - otherwise you'll need after market cats with flanges to meet the xforce. It's all do-able though.

Wait WHAT? So the normal pacemaker v6 headers on EBAY will not suit the stock cats? :(

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Wait WHAT? So the normal pacemaker v6 headers on EBAY will not suit the stock cats? :(

Nah the stock cats do not hook up neatly with the pacies. You either have to buy new ones or have the stock cats altered (cut it and weld it) to fit. Also altering the stock cats is a pain in the arse so the fellas that did mine used a set of stock V8 ones as they are neater to fit up. If buying on EBAY ensure you are getting the longer O2 sensor leads with the pacemakers if for the LLT.

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
Nah the stock cats do not hook up neatly with the pacies. You either have to buy new ones or have the stock cats altered (cut it and weld it) to fit. Also altering the stock cats is a pain in the arse so the fellas that did mine used a set of stock V8 ones as they are neater to fit up. If buying on EBAY ensure you are getting the longer O2 sensor leads with the pacemakers if for the LLT.

Thanks for that advice buddy. But whats this 02 sensor crap ? Pacemaker Extractors VE Alloytec V6 SV6 Commodore | eBay these are the ones i wana buy . . .

Are they worthy?