Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Phone

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Phone[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A group of men are sitting in a sauna discussing business and stocks when suddenly a cellular phone rings.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One of the guys answers the phone[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Hi honey, are you at the club?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Yes, dear."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Honey you won't believe this but I'm standing in front of Giovannis and there's a beautiful mink on sale in the window."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"How much is it, dear?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"They're giving it away. Only $5000. Can you believe it?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"But you already have fur coats?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Please dear it's absolutely exquisite!"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Fine, fine go ahead and buy it!"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Thank you sweetheart. Oh, not to keep you much longer, I passed by the Mercedes dealership this morning and saw their new convertible. It was to die for! I talked to the salesman and the one in the showroom is brand new, leather seats, power everything, gold colored. What do you think??"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Honey, come on, we already have cars!"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"You promised me that I could get a convertible!"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"How much is it?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"You won't believe it but he said he'd let us have it for $85,000 fully loaded with all the options!!!"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"OK, OK, go ahead and purchase it!"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I love you, you're the best husband a wife could ask for. I hope I'm not pushing it, but remember our trip we took to Paris? Remember the Brown's place with the swimming pool, tennis courts? It's on the market to be sold. I saw it this morning at the Real Estate agency. If we bought it we would have a perfect place to stay during the cold winter months!!!"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I had actually thought about it. You say it's on the market?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Really, you were actually thinking about it? Can I go make an offer on it? You know it's not listed very high, and It would be perfect for our type of lifestyle!!"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"How much is it listed at?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Only $425,000 sweetheart. It's a steal!"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I guess we've got money put away. Go ahead and make an offer but no more than $415,000."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"This is turning out to be a great day! Can't wait to see you later tonight to celebrate!!!"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"See you tonight dear."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The man hangs up the cellular phone and asks, "So, who's phone is this?"[/FONT]

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
hahahahahha owned :D

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Gooooooold!!!!!!! :yeah:

Just a little warning about mobile phones, especially those on plans and not pre-paid. Apparently at parties and sometimes at work, someone will see your phone and "sign you up" to some predators like Jamster or similar, and when you get your bill, you get a pleasant little surprise which will expain all those unwanted offers and pictures and games turning up unasked for on your phone...ask my son...he just got a $400 bill for 2 months...took him a lot of hassel to "unsubscribe" from all the crap too, finding out the numbers and exactly what "stop" message to send...