Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The problem With Wreckers

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
It annoys me when they want a fortune for a part that they leave out in the weather or its damaged or its a part they have heaps of and they usually end up in the crusher ,
I would have thought it would be better to sell a part for a reasonble price ,instead of crushing it ,

also the wreckers hotline is one the best legal price fixing scams Ive ever seen ,(good bye to competition between them) anyone on the northside of Brisbane will know exactly what I mean

mastadd

Reaction score
Website
www.classicskylinesaustralia.com
Members Ride
Vu Spac Ute
on another note, checked holden out. $145 for a new dash face in gray, and the little globe that lights the LCD up on the dash odometer $17.95, any one have one?

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
pull out the burnt out globe and go to autobarn.

Narre Warren isn't too far from Kilsyth, get on down to Just Falcons on canturberry road, or Holcar in Lilydale. you can PM me for some phone numbers if you like.

Even try CarsRUs, they are a sponsor here, only problem might be postage, since they are based in QLD

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
People who live in Sydney are lucky to have Commwreck. I've brought a lot of stuff from them, and thier really nice people there. I was shocked the first time i went in there for the prices i paid. 4 x inner door handles, stereo surround fascia, fan switch button, and a set of VX hubcaps in perfect nick, all up i paid 40 bucks!!