Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Project v The Daily Driver

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
two dam fine rides there you have, and a 304i as a daily that is very diffrent to the usall, its normall a 4, lol
but keep the work up and if u ever want to give the hz away im willing to take it:D

V

vn25det

thanks
ive got adaptors for the hz you get them from the tyre factory

yes but i have neva understood how a plate can fix the pcd difference? fix the offset yes but the hz pcd is bigger then a commy pcd and its like boring a block to 25thou and trying to ram 30thou pistons in there, i aint gonna lecture u on it or have a go as its ur car but no way ill be driving behind u lol for when all that extra pressure on the wheel stud will cause them to snap, and its not i nice site. there was a post on another forum on what happens when u run commy wheels on old holdens and pics of his hq totally wiped off when 3 of the 5 studs snapped, his insurance wiped there hands once they found out he had commy wheels on and was up for a $100,000 bill for property damage. well that's all from me and please dont take offence to what i have said

xcop5l

4th year spanner spinner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN ex cop 5L
nah its all fine im getting a new set for the hz they were only on there for a trial eg handeling wise
but its not just a plate that goes over the studs its got seprate studs and the old studs and nuts bolt threw it, it also compinsates for the offset

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
No.

It's nice to have SOME chrome! :p Plus, there's legal issues there as well, more trouble than it's worth IMO.

Get some more chrome mate........wheel arch, all of that, take a look at a good statesman.........they've got all the chrome.

xcop5l

4th year spanner spinner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN ex cop 5L
nah not the wheel arch chromes....they cause rust arround the wheel arches
but on that subject ive got all the chrome work off and its all getting a good polish.
mmmmm shiny stuff

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Those door handles are off the late HZs and WB holdens.HZs went until 1980 two years after the VB was made.