Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Ralph's MY15 SSV Heron White

Ralph

Reaction score
hes done mine. look at my thread. He even seperated the Red V on the rear badge. this time i've changed boots and I need to redo the rears.

Hey i checked out your pics i couldn't really make out what the SSV looks like. ANy chance of getting a couple of shots a bit closer? I like the black roof ... if i did that to mine, now that would make us twins :)

Forum_Lurker

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Getting opticoat applied in a couple of weeks to make it easier to clean
Did you end up getting the opticoat done? If so, can I please see some pictures? How have you found washing the car afterwards (if you did get it done)?

Ralph

Reaction score
Did you end up getting the opticoat done? If so, can I please see some pictures? How have you found washing the car afterwards (if you did get it done)?

Goes on tomorrow. Check out waynebatt thread a few below this one. His thread convinced me to get it done. Along with getting the blower to dry it :)

Forum_Lurker

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Goes on tomorrow. Check out waynebatt thread a few below this one. His thread convinced me to get it done. Along with getting the blower to dry it :)

OK, thanks. I'm going to get mine done at the end of the month for $1200 including wheels and brake callipers.

I'll check out the waynebatt thread.

Cheers.

Ralph

Reaction score
Need to work on my night time photography skills and find cool locations to get pics of the beast (day or night) but here goes:

2ennspg.jpg

15cliz6.jpg

5ogjee.png

2ldr0w.jpg

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm Sportwagon
Nooiiice

Ralph

Reaction score

Worked a treat. Gave her a quick bath today and cleaned up real easy, although I'll get a better view tomorrow when the sun comes out a bit more how shinny she is.

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Hey i checked out your pics i couldn't really make out what the SSV looks like. ANy chance of getting a couple of shots a bit closer? I like the black roof ... if i did that to mine, now that would make us twins :)

sorry man i took my time. Here you go

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
damnn nice pics. Makes me want to take off my roof wrap and opti coat mine.

Forum_Lurker

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Worked a treat. Gave her a quick bath today and cleaned up real easy, although I'll get a better view tomorrow when the sun comes out a bit more how shinny she is.

Yeah, I'd like to see some pics in the sun. Mine goes in on Monday for the opticoat and I'll be without it until Wednesday :/