Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
i hate ordering Chinese food over the phone, cant understand a word they say and gets awkward really quickly, so didnt end up getting food because they hanged up on me

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
i hate ordering Chinese food over the phone, cant understand a word they say and gets awkward really quickly, so didnt end up getting food because they hanged up on me

So they couldn`t understand you either lol

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Didn't enter in Geelong all Holden day, cause my cars covered in stone chips. And fk me! My car was a lot better than most that were there.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Didn't enter in Geelong all Holden day, cause my cars covered in stone chips. And fk me! My car was a lot better than most that were there.

Haha, agreed!

Some were just shocking!

Sent from your god, for you to worship and give money

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
A woman has been seriously injured after being hit by a lounge thrown from a balcony in a hotel at Tamworth overnight.

The woman was on the ground floor of the hotel in Brisbane Street about 10pm yesterday (Friday 1 March) when the two-seater lounge was allegedly thrown over the first floor railing, falling about 7m.

The 43-year-old woman suffered spinal injuries and was taken to Tamworth Base Hospital where she is being stabilised before being flown to John Hunter Hospital. The woman is from Tamworth.

A 32-year-old man from Ballina and a 27-year-old man from Queensland were arrested at another hotel nearby a short time later.

They were taken to Tamworth Police Station where they have each been charged with:
• Recklessly cause grievous bodily harm in company;
• Assault occasioning grievous bodily harm.

Umm O. K

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L

the way everything is blown out of proportion lately im surprised there not up for attempted murder... probably still get more time than a sex offender.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Girl has been hit not long ago. On or next to a road crossing. She got flung. Isnt expected to live..
Thats a couple of people thats been hit there...

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
had my first random drug test today cop goes hello random driver have you had any drugs or alcohol today I was nearly going to say no do you want some? but just ended up saying no and all was negative

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I went through a Bretho last night with my eldest son in the car. While I was blowing into the tube, my Son said "Don't you have warrants Mum?"

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
I went through a Bretho last night with my eldest son in the car. While I was blowing into the tube, my Son said "Don't you have warrants Mum?"

Hahaha, kids!

Sent from your god, for you to worship and give money