Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Nothing new for a kiwi. Only thing you guys have on us is your cops aren't power hungry assholes and cheaper booze >.<

Scrusy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL wagon
This morning on my way to to work I got pulled over by our finest in blue. She Asks me if I'd been drinking *thinking to myself, "yeh love just been on the piss all night on a Monday :/* anyway that was all good with the breath test. But I got defected for 2 rear bald tyres and no spare tyre. I've been given 3 days because i winged about having 1 day to get new tyres. I dont exactly have the money right now to get some new tyres. What happens if I dont get new ones after the 3 days. Obviously get in the **** if found driving... Happened once before lol. But what If the defect notice isn't signed off after the 3 days??

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
This morning on my way to to work I got pulled over by our finest in blue. She Asks me if I'd been drinking *thinking to myself, "yeh love just been on the piss all night on a Monday :/* anyway that was all good with the breath test. But I got defected for 2 rear bald tyres and no spare tyre. I've been given 3 days because i winged about having 1 day to get new tyres. I dont exactly have the money right now to get some new tyres. What happens if I dont get new ones after the 3 days. Obviously get in the **** if found driving... Happened once before lol. But what If the defect notice isn't signed off after the 3 days??

Will probably have the rego voided, and taken off the roads.

X6 One Tonner

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ X6 One Tonner
Nothing new for a kiwi. Only thing you guys have on us is your cops aren't power hungry assholes and cheaper booze >.<

And some of the best driving roads I have ever had the pleasure of driving
When you see a sign that says "winding road next 60 km's " and it really means winding road with plenty of 30-40km/h corners up and down hill with awesome views

And cheap high powered jap import cars

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Same with Little Creature in Freo

420-Little-Creatures-Brewery-420x0.jpg

I've been buying little creature ale the last few weeks, Pretty nice beer.

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
saw the new Volkswagen beetle today, i dont get the point of the car, why does it exist

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
saw the new Volkswagen beetle today, i dont get the point of the car, why does it exist

To be an insult to the awesomeness of the original beetle? Kinda like the mini. Surprised they haven't done a revival of the kombi yet.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
New beetles are evil. they dead lock children inside with the key.

Only way is to get a new key made or pick the lock....