Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
So my old housemate got shitty when I slept with his "girlfriend" turns out they werent actually dating and they hadnt slept together. Anyway after I did it he started telling everybody stories of how im a virgin and a loser.... long story short me and my mate moved out of the house to a bigger cleaner house forcing him to move back in with his nan....

trent d

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn executive
Vacuum the floor wifey points out parts I've missed feel like telling her to #### right off and do it herself but just go over it with the vac again so there's no argument
Yeh I'm whipped

The voices may not be real ,
But they do have some good ideas.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
just finished cleaning the house spotlessly, went grocery shopping.... when the fk did i grow up?

Nothing to worry about until you start stopping in to get bread and milk on the way home for work and get up early on sunday to get the newspaper.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
So my old housemate got shitty when I slept with his "girlfriend" turns out they werent actually dating and they hadnt slept together. Anyway after I did it he started telling everybody stories of how im a virgin and a loser.... long story short me and my mate moved out of the house to a bigger cleaner house forcing him to move back in with his nan....

...so you slept with her thinking it was his girlfriend? ...**** bloke.

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
Nothing to worry about until you start stopping in to get bread and milk on the way home for work and get up early on sunday to get the newspaper.
i stopped on the way home the other day to get some milk LOLLLLL needed it for the cereal next morning.
i dont read the paper so im not doomed yet

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
Good way to make friends

Clearly he dis not want to be friends. With the stealing and not cleaning up after himself... not to meantion the time he left his fleshlight in the bathroom ON MY TOWEL!