Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
HEY! I am a terrible terrible human being. But I am certainly not a douche bag!.... I just dont resolving issues with violence. You didnt call me names when I "poisoned" him with laxatives

You do know doing things like that could actually get you charged with assault right? I agree with straya you're a douche and sleeping with what you thought to be someone else's girlfriend regardless of whether or not you like the person is a low act.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
In my friendship group, if you slept with another blokes missus, your probably gonna get ####en murdered.

Thats just dog as, and stupid.

Yeh, it wasn't his gf, but you were under the impression it was, so yeah, your a dog ####

Kinng

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
So my old housemate got shitty when I slept with his "girlfriend" turns out they werent actually dating and they hadnt slept together. Anyway after I did it he started telling everybody stories of how im a virgin and a loser.... long story short me and my mate moved out of the house to a bigger cleaner house forcing him to move back in with his nan....

I love you man!

I say it was fair game, and if it was his girlfriend, then shed just be a whore!

I still can't get over the laxatives!
You made my day when I read that.

I'm with you all the way.

So app wrentit your a better root for a virgin.

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Dont you mean jerry springer lol

Sent From My Galaxy S3

Nahh needs more punching and the chick coming out and saying she's really a bloke that had a sex change

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
I find it disturbing you watch day time talk shows (I had to google wtf it was lol)

Nah not at day time, I have a job and Im not a stay at home parent either.

Re-runs on Sky. ( do you have Sky in aussie? its like Fox tel as far as I know