Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
You do know doing things like that could actually get you charged with assault right? I agree with straya you're a douche and sleeping with what you thought to be someone else's girlfriend regardless of whether or not you like the person is a low act.

In my friendship group, if you slept with another blokes missus, your probably gonna get ####en murdered.

Thats just dog as, and stupid.
seja7avu.jpg

Yeh, it wasn't his gf, but you were under the impression it was, so yeah, your a dog ####

Kinng

Ideally, if you slept with one of your mates girls in you friendship ring, how is he an arse when it's her doing the dirty on her fella, this lies on the girls shoulders!

Why is two people coming together for coitus so bad?

And still, he's single, boo hoo.
He fraught fire with fire and won!

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
How is being messy around the house the equivalent of rooting the other guys girlfriend?.....if you're going to use the analogy of fighting fire with fire, I would say it's closer to the other bloke accidentally trips you over so you murder his family.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Nah not at day time, I have a job and Im not a stay at home parent either.

Re-runs on Sky. ( do you have Sky in aussie? its like Fox tel as far as I know

Couldnt tell you lol. We download everything we watch.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Constantly stealing his food and denying it, leaving **** everywhere, flesh light on his towel.
You can't expect to live happily doing all this **** to someone, it morally wrong, as is sleeping with what he though was his girl...

Did he think for one second he was gunna be all happy families doing this ****, I would've done the same, and you can't tell me you'd be pissed too

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Constantly stealing his food and denying it, leaving **** everywhere, flesh light on his towel.
You can't expect to live happily doing all this **** to someone, it morally wrong, as is sleeping with what he though was his girl...

Did he think for one second he was gunna be all happy families doing this ****, I would've done the same, and you can't tell me you'd be pissed too

I did say they were both douchebags, if you don't like living with someone...move out.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
And still, he had to of had some sort if sexual attraction there to do it, not only that, but if that was his missus, would you criticize her at all for rooting around on her fella

In the end, he did move out

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
And still, he had to of had some sort if sexual attraction there to do it, not only that, but if that was his missus, would you criticize her at all for rooting around on her fella

In the end, he did move out

They were both in the wrong, but she's not here bragging about it, he is....I rest my case, he's a douche.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
got told i have a nice car at the petrol station.
naw
im happy

That's because it's not your average p player mang box with ridiculousness my friend!
Well done